ubuntu 16.04, xen-hypervisor, openxenmanager - can't connect

ubuntu 16.04, xen-hypervisor, openxenmanager - can't connect

Robert Kluttz
I have a headless ubuntu 16.04 server (no gui) running xen-hypervisor-4.9 straight from default repos. I have not been able to find any documentation on how to get openxenmanager connected. Everything I find deals xenserver 6 series which appears to be a different product. I'm sure I'm just missing either some small add on package or setting a listen line in some config file somewhere but have been searching for a week now and am unable to find it. xen is up and running with no VM's in it yet as proven by running cat /proc/xen/capabilities and getting control_d returned. Also I show dom0 with xl list. Please help a noob. What package or config am I missing. I'm betting its just a line that allows connectivity from a remote IP but have not been able to find it.