vmx_intercept.c

Miao Feng
we found something interesting in vmx_intercept.c providing a technique
for high-performance io accessing.

then, what is the use of this technique? for xen-aware? what xen-aware
exactly is?
in terms of VT, we don't have to modify guest os to run on xen 3. if we
are expecting high-performance io, do we have to modify guest os, or
just install some kind of xen-aware (xen-something)?
and, where xen-aware lies? xen space? dom0 space? domU space?

thanx in advance.

--
Feng Miao

Star SoftComm(China) Ltd
www.starsoftcomm.com

Mail: [hidden email]
Address: 3rd Floor Xinxi Road,Shangdi,Haidian District, Beijing 100085,PRC