xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Patrick Ringl
Hello,

I just encountered that the xen 3.0 testing (from the mercurial
repository) will not work if I have ACPI compiled into the kernel.
Although the kernel will build properly, I cant boot it, as xen is
constantly moaning about the amount of memory reservated for dom0 and
thus is rebooting again and again (the appropiate settings are given and
correct).

I confirmed this by NOT compiling ACPI into my kernel at all .. then xen
boots up fine... BUT then I do not have PCI functionality at all (which
means lspci is empty and all my PCI devices do not work, even not if I
try to load the appropiate driver manually). Again the settings (config)
are compiled in and correctly set (which simply means I wasnt a jerk and
forgot compiling PCI support in tho).
I am using sis5513 as mainboard chipset and another confirmation on my
side, as far as the problerm above's concerned, is that I tried exactly
the same kernel config (without the xen config symbols of course) and
compiled a vanilla 2.6.12.6 kernel manually .. it boots up fine and PCI
support is also given, while doing the same with a xen-patched kernel
will not work at all and results in pci non-functionality.

Any further confirmation about the two problems I mentioned above would
be appreciated.

best regards,
Patrick

RE: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Ian Pratt

> I just encountered that the xen 3.0 testing (from the mercurial
> repository) will not work if I have ACPI compiled into the kernel.
> Although the kernel will build properly, I cant boot it, as
> xen is constantly moaning about the amount of memory
> reservated for dom0 and thus is rebooting again and again
> (the appropiate settings are given and correct).

Any reason not to be using our -xen kernel config? It has ACPI and sems
to work fine for the almost everyone.

Ian

> I confirmed this by NOT compiling ACPI into my kernel at all
> .. then xen boots up fine... BUT then I do not have PCI
> functionality at all (which means lspci is empty and all my
> PCI devices do not work, even not if I try to load the
> appropiate driver manually). Again the settings (config) are
> compiled in and correctly set (which simply means I wasnt a
> jerk and forgot compiling PCI support in tho).
> I am using sis5513 as mainboard chipset and another
> confirmation on my side, as far as the problerm above's
> concerned, is that I tried exactly the same kernel config
> (without the xen config symbols of course) and compiled a
> vanilla 2.6.12.6 kernel manually .. it boots up fine and PCI
> support is also given, while doing the same with a
> xen-patched kernel will not work at all and results in pci
> non-functionality.
>
> Any further confirmation about the two problems I mentioned
> above would be appreciated.
>

> best regards,
> Patrick

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Patrick Ringl
First of all .. as I said ACPI was the reason why my mashine was
constantly rebooting as - if ACPI enabled - xen does did not detect the
amount of RAM properly and thus is always claiming it wasnt enough.
Sencondly, the xen kernel config is not that much different to mine ..
my kernel is just more lightweight tho.
ACPI isnt the main problem, could you please also refer to the second
problem, which is of much more importance to me?

best regards,
Patrick

Ian Pratt wrote:

>>I just encountered that the xen 3.0 testing (from the mercurial
>>repository) will not work if I have ACPI compiled into the kernel.
>>Although the kernel will build properly, I cant boot it, as
>>xen is constantly moaning about the amount of memory
>>reservated for dom0 and thus is rebooting again and again
>>(the appropiate settings are given and correct).
>>

>Any reason not to be using our -xen kernel config? It has ACPI and sems
>to work fine for the almost everyone.
>
>Ian
>

>>I confirmed this by NOT compiling ACPI into my kernel at all
>>.. then xen boots up fine... BUT then I do not have PCI
>>functionality at all (which means lspci is empty and all my
>>PCI devices do not work, even not if I try to load the
>>appropiate driver manually). Again the settings (config) are
>>compiled in and correctly set (which simply means I wasnt a
>>jerk and forgot compiling PCI support in tho).
>>I am using sis5513 as mainboard chipset and another
>>confirmation on my side, as far as the problerm above's
>>concerned, is that I tried exactly the same kernel config
>>(without the xen config symbols of course) and compiled a
>>vanilla 2.6.12.6 kernel manually .. it boots up fine and PCI
>>support is also given, while doing the same with a
>>xen-patched kernel will not work at all and results in pci
>>non-functionality.
>>
>>Any further confirmation about the two problems I mentioned
>>above would be appreciated.
>>

>>best regards,
>>Patrick

>>[hidden email]
>>http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users

RE: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Ian Pratt
> First of all .. as I said ACPI was the reason why my mashine
> was constantly rebooting as - if ACPI enabled - xen does did
> not detect the amount of RAM properly and thus is always
> claiming it wasnt enough.
> Sencondly, the xen kernel config is not that much different
> to mine ..
> my kernel is just more lightweight tho.
> ACPI isnt the main problem, could you please also refer to
> the second problem, which is of much more importance to me?

Can you not just put 'acpi=off' on the *xen* command line (not the linux
one)?

Please try this with the -xen kernel.

Ian

> best regards,
> Patrick
>
> Ian Pratt wrote:
>

> >>I just encountered that the xen 3.0 testing (from the mercurial
> >>repository) will not work if I have ACPI compiled into the kernel.
> >>Although the kernel will build properly, I cant boot it, as xen is
> >>constantly moaning about the amount of memory reservated
> for dom0 and
> >>thus is rebooting again and again (the appropiate settings
> are given
> >>and correct).
> >>

> >Any reason not to be using our -xen kernel config? It has
> ACPI and sems
> >to work fine for the almost everyone.
> >
> >Ian
> >

> >>I confirmed this by NOT compiling ACPI into my kernel at
> all .. then
> >>xen boots up fine... BUT then I do not have PCI
> functionality at all
> >>(which means lspci is empty and all my PCI devices do not
> work, even
> >>not if I try to load the appropiate driver manually). Again the
> >>settings (config) are compiled in and correctly set (which simply
> >>means I wasnt a jerk and forgot compiling PCI support in tho).
> >>I am using sis5513 as mainboard chipset and another
> confirmation on my
> >>side, as far as the problerm above's concerned, is that I tried
> >>exactly the same kernel config (without the xen config symbols of
> >>course) and compiled a vanilla 2.6.12.6 kernel manually ..
> it boots up
> >>fine and PCI support is also given, while doing the same with a
> >>xen-patched kernel will not work at all and results in pci
> >>non-functionality.
> >>
> >>Any further confirmation about the two problems I mentioned above
> >>would be appreciated.
> >>

> >>best regards,
> >>Patrick

> >>[hidden email]
> >>http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Patrick Ringl
FFS .. I do not care about ACPI .. now I ask you the _second time_ to
refer to my PCI problem as without PCI nothing works at all.

Patrick

Ian Pratt wrote:

>>First of all .. as I said ACPI was the reason why my mashine
>>was constantly rebooting as - if ACPI enabled - xen does did
>>not detect the amount of RAM properly and thus is always
>>claiming it wasnt enough.
>>Sencondly, the xen kernel config is not that much different
>>to mine ..
>>my kernel is just more lightweight tho.
>>ACPI isnt the main problem, could you please also refer to
>>the second problem, which is of much more importance to me?
>>

>Can you not just put 'acpi=off' on the *xen* command line (not the linux
>one)?
>
>Please try this with the -xen kernel.
>
>Ian
>

>>best regards,
>>Patrick

>>for dom0 and

>>are given

>>>Any reason not to be using our -xen kernel config? It has
>>>

>>ACPI and sems
>>

>>>to work fine for the almost everyone.
>>>
>>>Ian

>>all .. then

>>functionality at all

>>work, even

>>confirmation on my

>>it boots up

RE: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Ian Pratt

> FFS .. I do not care about ACPI .. now I ask you the _second
> time_ to refer to my PCI problem as without PCI nothing works at all.

If you use one of our kernels PCI will likely work fine. If you've got a
broken bios that doesn't do acpi then disable it with acpi=off on the
xen command line. I'd much rather help you get something working with a
known good kernel than trying to second guess all the possible ways you
could have botched your own config...

Ian

> Patrick
>
> Ian Pratt wrote:
>
> >>First of all .. as I said ACPI was the reason why my mashine was
> >>constantly rebooting as - if ACPI enabled - xen does did not detect
> >>the amount of RAM properly and thus is always claiming it wasnt
> >>enough.
> >>Sencondly, the xen kernel config is not that much different
> to mine ..
> >>my kernel is just more lightweight tho.
> >>ACPI isnt the main problem, could you please also refer to
> the second
> >>problem, which is of much more importance to me?
> >>

> >Can you not just put 'acpi=off' on the *xen* command line (not the
> >linux one)?
> >
> >Please try this with the -xen kernel.
> >
> >Ian
> >

> >>best regards,
> >>Patrick

> as xen is
> >>>>

> >>for dom0 and

> >>are given

> >>ACPI and sems

> >>all .. then

> >>functionality at all

> >>work, even

> >>confirmation on my

> >>it boots up

(non)use of -xen kernel

Charles Duffy-6
Ian Pratt wrote:
> Any reason not to be using our -xen kernel config? It has ACPI and sems
> to work fine for the almost everyone.

I personally don't use it because maintaining versioned initrds is a
pain. I have a heavily customized initrd (my Dom0 is a Gentoo image
booting off root-on-LVM), and keeping it as just one image is much
easier than having a separate image (with different modules copied in)
for every Xen kernel variant I test.

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Patrick Ringl
thats rubbish .. if you cant tell me what should be up with my config,
then better dont say anything at all. You even did not listen that I
compiled a vanilla kernel with the kernel config that does NOT work with
xen, but with the vanilal kernel PCI works goddamn fine.
Secondly, if you read my posts before more carefully then you'd know
that my bios supports ACPI and that the xen kernel (although without
PCI) boots but then it's rebooting and saying that I didnt not allocated
enough memory for the memory reservation of dom0 (while without apci
enabled it doesnt do this and boots fine, just without PCI).
Thus its neither a fault of my config nor of anything else that is
related to my person, but only to xen and its faultiness.

Patrick

Ian Pratt wrote:

>>FFS .. I do not care about ACPI .. now I ask you the _second
>>time_ to refer to my PCI problem as without PCI nothing works at all.
>>

>If you use one of our kernels PCI will likely work fine. If you've got a
>broken bios that doesn't do acpi then disable it with acpi=off on the
>xen command line. I'd much rather help you get something working with a
>known good kernel than trying to second guess all the possible ways you
>could have botched your own config...
>
>Ian
>

>>Patrick

>>to mine ..

>>the second

>>>Can you not just put 'acpi=off' on the *xen* command line (not the
>>>linux one)?
>>>
>>>Please try this with the -xen kernel.
>>>
>>>Ian

>>as xen is

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Mogens Valentin-2
Patrick wrote:

> thats rubbish .. if you cant tell me what should be up with my config,
> then better dont say anything at all. You even did not listen that I
> compiled a vanilla kernel with the kernel config that does NOT work with
> xen, but with the vanilal kernel PCI works goddamn fine.
> Secondly, if you read my posts before more carefully then you'd know
> that my bios supports ACPI and that the xen kernel (although without
> PCI) boots but then it's rebooting and saying that I didnt not allocated
> enough memory for the memory reservation of dom0 (while without apci
> enabled it doesnt do this and boots fine, just without PCI).
> Thus its neither a fault of my config nor of anything else that is
> related to my person, but only to xen and its faultiness.

Then don't use it. Or better, provide your kernel config for analysis.

--
Kind regards,
Mogens Valentin

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Ralph Passgang
If you want another "rubbish" oppinion, then I think it is either your kernel
config or your chipset that is causing the trouble.

you said you have an sis chipset. In the past (about 1 to maybe 2 years maybe)
sis chipset were known to be not really working well with linux.

For example I had trouble with two pc's having a sis chipset (diffrent ones!).
on the first pc std. ethernet nics like 3com, intel, etc. was not working
(even not listed in lcpci when acpi was on, without acpi there were listed
but not working). On the other we had a lot of trouble to get a t1/e1 telco
pri card running, which needs 1000 interrupts/sec, which was obvously to much
for the sis chipset wih an 1Ghz CPU (at least with linux)... on a bulk 333mhz
system with an intel chipset there was no interrupt problems at all.

but that are only my 50 cents :)

btw. before getting unpolite, what about sending your kernel config to the
list, so that someone has a chance to reproduce that... until now nobody get
enough information from you to really help. and don't say ian hasn't tried to
help.

and why don't you simply try a std. xen kernel config and maybe "acpi=off"?

If this works with your pc, then it's time to see why your own config is not
working or what else the problem could be.

if it also doesn't work, then it's probably something else, but at least it is
sure that there were no stupid mistakes in the kernel config.

You want something, do something...

--Ralph

Am Montag, 9. Januar 2006 19:34 schrieb Patrick:

> thats rubbish .. if you cant tell me what should be up with my config,
> then better dont say anything at all. You even did not listen that I
> compiled a vanilla kernel with the kernel config that does NOT work with
> xen, but with the vanilal kernel PCI works goddamn fine.
> Secondly, if you read my posts before more carefully then you'd know
> that my bios supports ACPI and that the xen kernel (although without
> PCI) boots but then it's rebooting and saying that I didnt not allocated
> enough memory for the memory reservation of dom0 (while without apci
> enabled it doesnt do this and boots fine, just without PCI).
> Thus its neither a fault of my config nor of anything else that is
> related to my person, but only to xen and its faultiness.
>
> Patrick
>
> Ian Pratt wrote:
> >>FFS .. I do not care about ACPI .. now I ask you the _second
> >>time_ to refer to my PCI problem as without PCI nothing works at all.
> >
> >If you use one of our kernels PCI will likely work fine. If you've got a
> >broken bios that doesn't do acpi then disable it with acpi=off on the
> >xen command line. I'd much rather help you get something working with a
> >known good kernel than trying to second guess all the possible ways you
> >could have botched your own config...
> >
> >Ian
> >
> >>Patrick

> >>to mine ..

> >>the second

> >>as xen is

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Mark Williamson
> thats rubbish .. if you cant tell me what should be up with my config,
> then better dont say anything at all. You even did not listen that I
> compiled a vanilla kernel with the kernel config that does NOT work with
> xen, but with the vanilal kernel PCI works goddamn fine.

Running on Xen isn't the same as running the vanilla kernel!  Some options
that you can select on vanilla Linux will certainly break things on Xen, so
just trying the same config doesn't necessarily mean there's not a problem in
there somewhere.

> Secondly, if you read my posts before more carefully then you'd know
> that my bios supports ACPI and that the xen kernel (although without
> PCI) boots but then it's rebooting and saying that I didnt not allocated
> enough memory for the memory reservation of dom0 (while without apci
> enabled it doesnt do this and boots fine, just without PCI).

OK, so that means something's not working as it should, nobody disputes that.
It's still not much information to go on, though.

Not all ACPI implementations are equally well-behaved.  It's possible there's
something odd about yours.

If you try the -xen kernel config it provides a *reference point* for
debugging your other problems: all you have to do to provide this reference
point is build a kernel with the standard config, copy the kernel to the
right place and try booting.

> Thus its neither a fault of my config nor of anything else that is
> related to my person, but only to xen and its faultiness.

If Xen doesn't work on your machine then it means either: a) something in your
config is producing unexpected behaviour or b) something unusual about your
hardware is producing unexpected behaviour.

This problem doesn't happen for other people, and nobody else has your machine
or your config, so unless you help us folks on the mailing list out in
diagnosing what's wrong they're not going to be *able* to help you get the
problem fixed (assuming they still want to).

Cheers,
Mark

> Patrick
>
> Ian Pratt wrote:
> >>FFS .. I do not care about ACPI .. now I ask you the _second
> >>time_ to refer to my PCI problem as without PCI nothing works at all.
> >
> >If you use one of our kernels PCI will likely work fine. If you've got a
> >broken bios that doesn't do acpi then disable it with acpi=off on the
> >xen command line. I'd much rather help you get something working with a
> >known good kernel than trying to second guess all the possible ways you
> >could have botched your own config...
> >
> >Ian
> >
> >>Patrick

> >>to mine ..

> >>the second

> >>as xen is

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Patrick Ringl
Hello,
now thats one kind of reply I desired all the time, while Ian, although
he tried to help did not refer to my problems at all, but was always
searching the problem on my side.
Anyway, I'll try the xen standard config soon and will tell about wether
it worked or not (PCI as well as ACPI related problems). I also know
that SiS chipsets are often not known to work, but honestly I never had
any problem with it running linux at all.
Of course I was a bit rude, especially to Ian but I am working on that
problems for a long time right now, I also tried to contact the dev's
via IRC without luck though, and then I tried contacting the ML while at
first there wanst any response and later on the response I got was not
referring to the problems I suffer from, so try to slipping into my skin
a bit and hopefully you'll be able to understand my behavior a bit :-)

.. Anyway I attached the kernel config .. its quite standard and patched
with pom-ng (netfilter stuff, also tried compiling and running without
it) ... and currently its a bit chaotic, like with IDE chipset drivers,
as at first I thought the problem could be related at that point, thats
why I enabled all chipsets .. same with graphics devices ...

Hopefully it'll give you a lil' impression about what's going on .. but
I am kinda sure its xen fault, especially the PCI issue.

best regards,
Patrick

Mark Williamson wrote:

>>thats rubbish .. if you cant tell me what should be up with my config,
>>then better dont say anything at all. You even did not listen that I
>>compiled a vanilla kernel with the kernel config that does NOT work with
>>xen, but with the vanilal kernel PCI works goddamn fine.
>>

>Running on Xen isn't the same as running the vanilla kernel!  Some options
>that you can select on vanilla Linux will certainly break things on Xen, so
>just trying the same config doesn't necessarily mean there's not a problem in
>there somewhere.
>

>>Secondly, if you read my posts before more carefully then you'd know
>>that my bios supports ACPI and that the xen kernel (although without
>>PCI) boots but then it's rebooting and saying that I didnt not allocated
>>enough memory for the memory reservation of dom0 (while without apci
>>enabled it doesnt do this and boots fine, just without PCI).
>>

>OK, so that means something's not working as it should, nobody disputes that.
>It's still not much information to go on, though.
>
>Not all ACPI implementations are equally well-behaved.  It's possible there's
>something odd about yours.
>
>If you try the -xen kernel config it provides a *reference point* for
>debugging your other problems: all you have to do to provide this reference
>point is build a kernel with the standard config, copy the kernel to the
>right place and try booting.
>

>>Thus its neither a fault of my config nor of anything else that is
>>related to my person, but only to xen and its faultiness.
>>

>If Xen doesn't work on your machine then it means either: a) something in your
>config is producing unexpected behaviour or b) something unusual about your
>hardware is producing unexpected behaviour.
>
>This problem doesn't happen for other people, and nobody else has your machine
>or your config, so unless you help us folks on the mailing list out in
>diagnosing what's wrong they're not going to be *able* to help you get the
>problem fixed (assuming they still want to).
>
>Cheers,
>Mark
>

>>Patrick

>>>If you use one of our kernels PCI will likely work fine. If you've got a
>>>broken bios that doesn't do acpi then disable it with acpi=off on the
>>>xen command line. I'd much rather help you get something working with a
>>>known good kernel than trying to second guess all the possible ways you
>>>could have botched your own config...
>>>
>>>Ian

>>[hidden email]
>>http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users

#
# Automatically generated make config: don't edit
# Linux kernel version: 2.6.12.6-xen0
# Sun Jan  8 05:53:52 2006
#
CONFIG_XEN=y
CONFIG_ARCH_XEN=y
CONFIG_NO_IDLE_HZ=y

#
# XEN
#
CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST=y
CONFIG_XEN_PHYSDEV_ACCESS=y
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND=y
# CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_TAP_BE is not set
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND=y
# CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_PIPELINED_TRANSMITTER is not set
# CONFIG_XEN_TPMDEV_FRONTEND is not set
# CONFIG_XEN_TPMDEV_BACKEND is not set
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
# CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_TAP is not set
# CONFIG_XEN_SHADOW_MODE is not set
CONFIG_XEN_SCRUB_PAGES=y
CONFIG_XEN_X86=y
# CONFIG_XEN_X86_64 is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_ALLOC_SKB=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_DEV_ALLOC_SKB=y

#
# Code maturity level options
#
CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL=y
# CONFIG_CLEAN_COMPILE is not set
CONFIG_BROKEN=y
CONFIG_BROKEN_ON_SMP=y
CONFIG_INIT_ENV_ARG_LIMIT=32

#
# General setup
#
CONFIG_LOCALVERSION=""
CONFIG_SWAP=y
CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
CONFIG_POSIX_MQUEUE=y
CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT=y
# CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT_V3 is not set
CONFIG_SYSCTL=y
# CONFIG_AUDIT is not set
CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y
CONFIG_KOBJECT_UEVENT=y
# CONFIG_IKCONFIG is not set
CONFIG_EMBEDDED=y
CONFIG_KALLSYMS=y
# CONFIG_KALLSYMS_ALL is not set
# CONFIG_KALLSYMS_EXTRA_PASS is not set
CONFIG_PRINTK=y
CONFIG_BUG=y
CONFIG_BASE_FULL=y
CONFIG_FUTEX=y
CONFIG_EPOLL=y
# CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE is not set
CONFIG_SHMEM=y
CONFIG_CC_ALIGN_FUNCTIONS=0
CONFIG_CC_ALIGN_LABELS=0
CONFIG_CC_ALIGN_LOOPS=0
CONFIG_CC_ALIGN_JUMPS=0
# CONFIG_TINY_SHMEM is not set
CONFIG_BASE_SMALL=0

#
# Loadable module support
#
CONFIG_MODULES=y
CONFIG_MODULE_UNLOAD=y
CONFIG_MODULE_FORCE_UNLOAD=y
CONFIG_OBSOLETE_MODPARM=y
CONFIG_MODVERSIONS=y
# CONFIG_MODULE_SRCVERSION_ALL is not set
CONFIG_KMOD=y

#
# X86 Processor Configuration
#
CONFIG_XENARCH="i386"
CONFIG_X86=y
CONFIG_MMU=y
CONFIG_UID16=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_ISA_DMA=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_IOMAP=y
# CONFIG_M386 is not set
# CONFIG_M486 is not set
# CONFIG_M586 is not set
# CONFIG_M586TSC is not set
# CONFIG_M586MMX is not set
# CONFIG_M686 is not set
# CONFIG_MPENTIUMII is not set
# CONFIG_MPENTIUMIII is not set
# CONFIG_MPENTIUMM is not set
CONFIG_MPENTIUM4=y
# CONFIG_MK6 is not set
# CONFIG_MK7 is not set
# CONFIG_MK8 is not set
# CONFIG_MCRUSOE is not set
# CONFIG_MEFFICEON is not set
# CONFIG_MWINCHIPC6 is not set
# CONFIG_MWINCHIP2 is not set
# CONFIG_MWINCHIP3D is not set
# CONFIG_MGEODEGX1 is not set
# CONFIG_MCYRIXIII is not set
# CONFIG_MVIAC3_2 is not set
# CONFIG_X86_GENERIC is not set
CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG=y
CONFIG_X86_XADD=y
CONFIG_X86_L1_CACHE_SHIFT=7
CONFIG_RWSEM_XCHGADD_ALGORITHM=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_CALIBRATE_DELAY=y
CONFIG_X86_WP_WORKS_OK=y
CONFIG_X86_INVLPG=y
CONFIG_X86_BSWAP=y
CONFIG_X86_POPAD_OK=y
CONFIG_X86_GOOD_APIC=y
CONFIG_X86_INTEL_USERCOPY=y
CONFIG_X86_USE_PPRO_CHECKSUM=y
# CONFIG_HPET_TIMER is not set
# CONFIG_HPET_EMULATE_RTC is not set
# CONFIG_SMP is not set
# CONFIG_X86_REBOOTFIXUPS is not set
CONFIG_MICROCODE=m
CONFIG_X86_CPUID=m
CONFIG_SWIOTLB=y

#
# Firmware Drivers
#
CONFIG_EDD=m
# CONFIG_NOHIGHMEM is not set
CONFIG_HIGHMEM4G=y
# CONFIG_HIGHMEM64G is not set
CONFIG_HIGHMEM=y
CONFIG_MTRR=y
# CONFIG_REGPARM is not set
CONFIG_X86_LOCAL_APIC=y
CONFIG_X86_IO_APIC=y

#
# Bus options (PCI, PCMCIA, EISA, MCA, ISA)
#
CONFIG_X86_UP_APIC=y
CONFIG_X86_UP_IOAPIC=y
CONFIG_PCI=y
# CONFIG_PCI_GOMMCONFIG is not set
# CONFIG_PCI_GODIRECT is not set
CONFIG_PCI_GOANY=y
CONFIG_PCI_DIRECT=y
CONFIG_PCI_MMCONFIG=y
CONFIG_PCIEPORTBUS=y
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_PCIE=m
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_PCIE_POLL_EVENT_MODE is not set
CONFIG_PCI_MSI=y
# CONFIG_PCI_LEGACY_PROC is not set
CONFIG_PCI_NAMES=y
# CONFIG_PCI_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_ISA_DMA_API=y
CONFIG_ISA=y
# CONFIG_EISA is not set
# CONFIG_MCA is not set
CONFIG_SCx200=m

#
# PCCARD (PCMCIA/CardBus) support
#
CONFIG_PCCARD=m
# CONFIG_PCMCIA_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_PCMCIA=m
CONFIG_CARDBUS=y

#
# PC-card bridges
#
CONFIG_YENTA=m
CONFIG_PD6729=m
CONFIG_I82092=m
CONFIG_I82365=m
CONFIG_TCIC=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_PROBE=y
CONFIG_PCCARD_NONSTATIC=m

#
# PCI Hotplug Support
#
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI=m
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_FAKE=m
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_ACPI=m
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_ACPI_IBM=m
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_CPCI=y
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_CPCI_ZT5550=m
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_CPCI_GENERIC=m
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_SHPC=m
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_SHPC_POLL_EVENT_MODE is not set
CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_IRQ_PROBE=y
CONFIG_X86_BIOS_REBOOT=y
CONFIG_SECCOMP=y
# CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK is not set

#
# Executable file formats
#
CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y
CONFIG_BINFMT_AOUT=m
CONFIG_BINFMT_MISC=m

#
# Device Drivers
#

#
# Generic Driver Options
#
CONFIG_STANDALONE=y
CONFIG_PREVENT_FIRMWARE_BUILD=y
CONFIG_FW_LOADER=m
# CONFIG_DEBUG_DRIVER is not set

#
# Memory Technology Devices (MTD)
#
CONFIG_MTD=m
# CONFIG_MTD_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_MTD_CONCAT=m
CONFIG_MTD_PARTITIONS=y
CONFIG_MTD_REDBOOT_PARTS=m
CONFIG_MTD_REDBOOT_DIRECTORY_BLOCK=-1
# CONFIG_MTD_REDBOOT_PARTS_UNALLOCATED is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_REDBOOT_PARTS_READONLY is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_CMDLINE_PARTS is not set

#
# User Modules And Translation Layers
#
CONFIG_MTD_CHAR=m
CONFIG_MTD_BLOCK=m
CONFIG_MTD_BLOCK_RO=m
CONFIG_FTL=m
CONFIG_NFTL=m
CONFIG_NFTL_RW=y
CONFIG_INFTL=m

#
# RAM/ROM/Flash chip drivers
#
CONFIG_MTD_CFI=m
CONFIG_MTD_JEDECPROBE=m
CONFIG_MTD_GEN_PROBE=m
# CONFIG_MTD_CFI_ADV_OPTIONS is not set
CONFIG_MTD_MAP_BANK_WIDTH_1=y
CONFIG_MTD_MAP_BANK_WIDTH_2=y
CONFIG_MTD_MAP_BANK_WIDTH_4=y
# CONFIG_MTD_MAP_BANK_WIDTH_8 is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_MAP_BANK_WIDTH_16 is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_MAP_BANK_WIDTH_32 is not set
CONFIG_MTD_CFI_I1=y
CONFIG_MTD_CFI_I2=y
# CONFIG_MTD_CFI_I4 is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_CFI_I8 is not set
CONFIG_MTD_CFI_INTELEXT=m
CONFIG_MTD_CFI_AMDSTD=m
CONFIG_MTD_CFI_AMDSTD_RETRY=0
CONFIG_MTD_CFI_STAA=m
CONFIG_MTD_CFI_UTIL=m
CONFIG_MTD_RAM=m
CONFIG_MTD_ROM=m
CONFIG_MTD_ABSENT=m
# CONFIG_MTD_OBSOLETE_CHIPS is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_XIP is not set

#
# Mapping drivers for chip access
#
CONFIG_MTD_COMPLEX_MAPPINGS=y
CONFIG_MTD_PHYSMAP=m
CONFIG_MTD_PHYSMAP_START=0x8000000
CONFIG_MTD_PHYSMAP_LEN=0x4000000
CONFIG_MTD_PHYSMAP_BANKWIDTH=2
CONFIG_MTD_PNC2000=m
CONFIG_MTD_SC520CDP=m
CONFIG_MTD_NETSC520=m
CONFIG_MTD_TS5500=m
CONFIG_MTD_SBC_GXX=m
CONFIG_MTD_ELAN_104NC=m
CONFIG_MTD_SCx200_DOCFLASH=m
# CONFIG_MTD_AMD76XROM is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_ICHXROM is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_SCB2_FLASH is not set
CONFIG_MTD_NETtel=m
CONFIG_MTD_DILNETPC=m
CONFIG_MTD_DILNETPC_BOOTSIZE=0x80000
# CONFIG_MTD_L440GX is not set
CONFIG_MTD_PCI=m
CONFIG_MTD_PCMCIA=m

#
# Self-contained MTD device drivers
#
CONFIG_MTD_PMC551=m
# CONFIG_MTD_PMC551_BUGFIX is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_PMC551_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_MTD_SLRAM=m
CONFIG_MTD_PHRAM=m
CONFIG_MTD_MTDRAM=m
CONFIG_MTDRAM_TOTAL_SIZE=4096
CONFIG_MTDRAM_ERASE_SIZE=128
CONFIG_MTD_BLKMTD=m
CONFIG_MTD_BLOCK2MTD=m

#
# Disk-On-Chip Device Drivers
#
CONFIG_MTD_DOC2000=m
CONFIG_MTD_DOC2001=m
CONFIG_MTD_DOC2001PLUS=m
CONFIG_MTD_DOCPROBE=m
CONFIG_MTD_DOCECC=m
# CONFIG_MTD_DOCPROBE_ADVANCED is not set
CONFIG_MTD_DOCPROBE_ADDRESS=0

#
# NAND Flash Device Drivers
#
CONFIG_MTD_NAND=m
# CONFIG_MTD_NAND_VERIFY_WRITE is not set
CONFIG_MTD_NAND_IDS=m
CONFIG_MTD_NAND_DISKONCHIP=m
# CONFIG_MTD_NAND_DISKONCHIP_PROBE_ADVANCED is not set
CONFIG_MTD_NAND_DISKONCHIP_PROBE_ADDRESS=0
# CONFIG_MTD_NAND_DISKONCHIP_BBTWRITE is not set
# CONFIG_MTD_NAND_NANDSIM is not set

#
# Parallel port support
#
CONFIG_PARPORT=m
CONFIG_PARPORT_PC=m
CONFIG_PARPORT_SERIAL=m
CONFIG_PARPORT_PC_FIFO=y
# CONFIG_PARPORT_PC_SUPERIO is not set
CONFIG_PARPORT_PC_PCMCIA=m
CONFIG_PARPORT_NOT_PC=y
# CONFIG_PARPORT_GSC is not set
CONFIG_PARPORT_1284=y

#
# Plug and Play support
#
CONFIG_PNP=y
# CONFIG_PNP_DEBUG is not set

#
# Protocols
#
CONFIG_ISAPNP=y
CONFIG_PNPBIOS=y
CONFIG_PNPBIOS_PROC_FS=y
CONFIG_PNPACPI=y

#
# Block devices
#
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_FD=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_XD=m
CONFIG_PARIDE=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_PARPORT=m

#
# Parallel IDE high-level drivers
#
CONFIG_PARIDE_PD=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_PCD=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_PF=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_PT=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_PG=m

#
# Parallel IDE protocol modules
#
CONFIG_PARIDE_ATEN=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_BPCK=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_BPCK6=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_COMM=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_DSTR=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_FIT2=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_FIT3=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_EPAT=m
# CONFIG_PARIDE_EPATC8 is not set
CONFIG_PARIDE_EPIA=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_FRIQ=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_FRPW=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_KBIC=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_KTTI=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_ON20=m
CONFIG_PARIDE_ON26=m
CONFIG_BLK_CPQ_DA=m
CONFIG_BLK_CPQ_CISS_DA=m
CONFIG_CISS_SCSI_TAPE=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DAC960=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_UMEM=m
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_COW_COMMON is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CRYPTOLOOP=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_NBD=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SX8=m
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_UB is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_COUNT=16
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=8192
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INITRD=y
CONFIG_INITRAMFS_SOURCE=""
CONFIG_LBD=y
CONFIG_CDROM_PKTCDVD=m
CONFIG_CDROM_PKTCDVD_BUFFERS=8
# CONFIG_CDROM_PKTCDVD_WCACHE is not set

#
# IO Schedulers
#
CONFIG_IOSCHED_NOOP=y
CONFIG_IOSCHED_AS=y
CONFIG_IOSCHED_DEADLINE=y
CONFIG_IOSCHED_CFQ=y
CONFIG_ATA_OVER_ETH=m

#
# ATA/ATAPI/MFM/RLL support
#
CONFIG_IDE=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE=y

#
# Please see Documentation/ide.txt for help/info on IDE drives
#
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE_SATA is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HD_IDE is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDISK=y
# CONFIG_IDEDISK_MULTI_MODE is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDECS is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDECD=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDETAPE=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEFLOPPY=m
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDESCSI is not set
# CONFIG_IDE_TASK_IOCTL is not set

#
# IDE chipset support/bugfixes
#
CONFIG_IDE_GENERIC=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CMD640=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CMD640_ENHANCED=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEPNP=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEPCI=y
CONFIG_IDEPCI_SHARE_IRQ=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_OFFBOARD=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_GENERIC=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_OPTI621=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RZ1000=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDMA_PCI=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDMA_FORCED is not set
CONFIG_IDEDMA_PCI_AUTO=y
# CONFIG_IDEDMA_ONLYDISK is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_AEC62XX=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_ALI15X3=y
CONFIG_WDC_ALI15X3=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_AMD74XX=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_ATIIXP=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CMD64X=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_TRIFLEX=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CY82C693=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CS5520=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CS5530=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HPT34X=y
CONFIG_HPT34X_AUTODMA=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HPT366=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SC1200=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PIIX=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_NS87415=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PDC202XX_OLD=y
CONFIG_PDC202XX_BURST=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PDC202XX_NEW=y
CONFIG_PDC202XX_FORCE=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SVWKS=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SIIMAGE=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SIS5513=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SLC90E66=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_TRM290=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_VIA82CXXX=y
# CONFIG_IDE_ARM is not set
# CONFIG_IDE_CHIPSETS is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDMA=y
# CONFIG_IDEDMA_IVB is not set
CONFIG_IDEDMA_AUTO=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HD is not set

#
# SCSI device support
#
CONFIG_SCSI=m
CONFIG_SCSI_PROC_FS=y

#
# SCSI support type (disk, tape, CD-ROM)
#
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD=m
CONFIG_CHR_DEV_ST=m
CONFIG_CHR_DEV_OSST=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR=m
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR_VENDOR is not set
CONFIG_CHR_DEV_SG=m

#
# Some SCSI devices (e.g. CD jukebox) support multiple LUNs
#
CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN=y
CONFIG_SCSI_CONSTANTS=y
CONFIG_SCSI_LOGGING=y

#
# SCSI Transport Attributes
#
CONFIG_SCSI_SPI_ATTRS=m
CONFIG_SCSI_FC_ATTRS=m
CONFIG_SCSI_ISCSI_ATTRS=m

#
# SCSI low-level drivers
#
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_3W_XXXX_RAID=m
CONFIG_SCSI_3W_9XXX=m
CONFIG_SCSI_7000FASST=m
CONFIG_SCSI_ACARD=m
CONFIG_SCSI_AHA152X=m
CONFIG_SCSI_AHA1542=m
CONFIG_SCSI_AACRAID=m
CONFIG_SCSI_AIC7XXX=m
CONFIG_AIC7XXX_CMDS_PER_DEVICE=8
CONFIG_AIC7XXX_RESET_DELAY_MS=15000
CONFIG_AIC7XXX_DEBUG_ENABLE=y
CONFIG_AIC7XXX_DEBUG_MASK=0
CONFIG_AIC7XXX_REG_PRETTY_PRINT=y
CONFIG_SCSI_AIC7XXX_OLD=m
CONFIG_SCSI_AIC79XX=m
CONFIG_AIC79XX_CMDS_PER_DEVICE=32
CONFIG_AIC79XX_RESET_DELAY_MS=15000
CONFIG_AIC79XX_ENABLE_RD_STRM=y
CONFIG_AIC79XX_DEBUG_ENABLE=y
CONFIG_AIC79XX_DEBUG_MASK=0
CONFIG_AIC79XX_REG_PRETTY_PRINT=y
CONFIG_SCSI_DPT_I2O=m
CONFIG_SCSI_ADVANSYS=m
CONFIG_SCSI_IN2000=m
CONFIG_MEGARAID_NEWGEN=y
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MM=m
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MAILBOX=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA=y
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_AHCI=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_SVW=m
CONFIG_SCSI_ATA_PIIX=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_NV=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_PROMISE=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_QSTOR=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_SX4=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_SIL=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_SIS=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_ULI=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_VIA=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_VITESSE=m
CONFIG_SCSI_BUSLOGIC=m
# CONFIG_SCSI_OMIT_FLASHPOINT is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_CPQFCTS is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_DMX3191D=m
CONFIG_SCSI_DTC3280=m
CONFIG_SCSI_EATA=m
CONFIG_SCSI_EATA_TAGGED_QUEUE=y
CONFIG_SCSI_EATA_LINKED_COMMANDS=y
CONFIG_SCSI_EATA_MAX_TAGS=16
CONFIG_SCSI_EATA_PIO=m
CONFIG_SCSI_FUTURE_DOMAIN=m
CONFIG_SCSI_GDTH=m
CONFIG_SCSI_GENERIC_NCR5380=m
CONFIG_SCSI_GENERIC_NCR5380_MMIO=m
CONFIG_SCSI_GENERIC_NCR53C400=y
CONFIG_SCSI_IPS=m
CONFIG_SCSI_INITIO=m
# CONFIG_SCSI_INIA100 is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_PPA=m
CONFIG_SCSI_IMM=m
# CONFIG_SCSI_IZIP_EPP16 is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_IZIP_SLOW_CTR is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_NCR53C406A=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_2=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_DMA_ADDRESSING_MODE=1
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_DEFAULT_TAGS=16
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_MAX_TAGS=64
# CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_IOMAPPED is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_IPR=m
# CONFIG_SCSI_IPR_TRACE is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_IPR_DUMP is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_PAS16=m
# CONFIG_SCSI_PCI2000 is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_PCI2220I is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_PSI240I=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLOGIC_FAS=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLOGIC_ISP=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLOGIC_FC=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLOGIC_FC_FIRMWARE=y
CONFIG_SCSI_QLOGIC_1280=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLOGIC_1280_1040=y
CONFIG_SCSI_QLA2XXX=m
# CONFIG_SCSI_QLA21XX is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_QLA22XX is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_QLA2300 is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_QLA2322 is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_QLA6312 is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_LPFC=m
# CONFIG_SCSI_SEAGATE is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C416=m
CONFIG_SCSI_DC395x=m
CONFIG_SCSI_DC390T=m
CONFIG_SCSI_T128=m
CONFIG_SCSI_U14_34F=m
CONFIG_SCSI_U14_34F_TAGGED_QUEUE=y
CONFIG_SCSI_U14_34F_LINKED_COMMANDS=y
CONFIG_SCSI_U14_34F_MAX_TAGS=8
CONFIG_SCSI_ULTRASTOR=m
CONFIG_SCSI_NSP32=m
CONFIG_SCSI_DEBUG=m

#
# PCMCIA SCSI adapter support
#
CONFIG_PCMCIA_AHA152X=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_FDOMAIN=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_NINJA_SCSI=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_QLOGIC=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_SYM53C500=m

#
# Old CD-ROM drivers (not SCSI, not IDE)
#
CONFIG_CD_NO_IDESCSI=y
CONFIG_AZTCD=m
CONFIG_GSCD=m
CONFIG_SBPCD=m
CONFIG_MCDX=m
CONFIG_OPTCD=m
CONFIG_CM206=m
CONFIG_SJCD=m
CONFIG_ISP16_CDI=m
CONFIG_CDU31A=m
CONFIG_CDU535=m

#
# Multi-device support (RAID and LVM)
#
CONFIG_MD=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MD=m
CONFIG_MD_LINEAR=m
CONFIG_MD_RAID0=m
CONFIG_MD_RAID1=m
CONFIG_MD_RAID10=m
CONFIG_MD_RAID5=m
CONFIG_MD_RAID6=m
CONFIG_MD_MULTIPATH=m
CONFIG_MD_FAULTY=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DM=m
CONFIG_DM_CRYPT=m
CONFIG_DM_SNAPSHOT=m
CONFIG_DM_MIRROR=m
CONFIG_DM_ZERO=m
CONFIG_DM_MULTIPATH=m
CONFIG_DM_MULTIPATH_EMC=m

#
# Fusion MPT device support
#
CONFIG_FUSION=m
CONFIG_FUSION_MAX_SGE=40
CONFIG_FUSION_CTL=m
CONFIG_FUSION_LAN=m

#
# IEEE 1394 (FireWire) support
#
CONFIG_IEEE1394=m

#
# Subsystem Options
#
# CONFIG_IEEE1394_VERBOSEDEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_IEEE1394_OUI_DB is not set
CONFIG_IEEE1394_EXTRA_CONFIG_ROMS=y
CONFIG_IEEE1394_CONFIG_ROM_IP1394=y

#
# Device Drivers
#
CONFIG_IEEE1394_PCILYNX=m
CONFIG_IEEE1394_OHCI1394=m

#
# Protocol Drivers
#
CONFIG_IEEE1394_VIDEO1394=m
CONFIG_IEEE1394_SBP2=m
# CONFIG_IEEE1394_SBP2_PHYS_DMA is not set
CONFIG_IEEE1394_ETH1394=m
CONFIG_IEEE1394_DV1394=m
CONFIG_IEEE1394_RAWIO=m
CONFIG_IEEE1394_CMP=m
CONFIG_IEEE1394_AMDTP=m

#
# I2O device support
#
CONFIG_I2O=m
CONFIG_I2O_CONFIG=m
CONFIG_I2O_BLOCK=m
CONFIG_I2O_SCSI=m
CONFIG_I2O_PROC=m

#
# Networking support
#
CONFIG_NET=y

#
# Networking options
#
CONFIG_PACKET=m
CONFIG_PACKET_MMAP=y
CONFIG_UNIX=m
CONFIG_NET_KEY=m
CONFIG_INET=y
CONFIG_IP_MULTICAST=y
CONFIG_IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER=y
CONFIG_IP_MULTIPLE_TABLES=y
CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_FWMARK=y
CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH=y
# CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH_CACHED is not set
CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_VERBOSE=y
# CONFIG_IP_PNP is not set
CONFIG_NET_IPIP=m
CONFIG_NET_IPGRE=m
CONFIG_NET_IPGRE_BROADCAST=y
CONFIG_IP_MROUTE=y
CONFIG_IP_PIMSM_V1=y
CONFIG_IP_PIMSM_V2=y
# CONFIG_ARPD is not set
CONFIG_SYN_COOKIES=y
CONFIG_INET_AH=m
CONFIG_INET_ESP=m
CONFIG_INET_IPCOMP=m
CONFIG_INET_TUNNEL=m
CONFIG_IP_TCPDIAG=m
CONFIG_IP_TCPDIAG_IPV6=y

#
# IP: Virtual Server Configuration
#
CONFIG_IP_VS=m
# CONFIG_IP_VS_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_IP_VS_TAB_BITS=12

#
# IPVS transport protocol load balancing support
#
CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_TCP=y
CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_UDP=y
CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_ESP=y
CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_AH=y

#
# IPVS scheduler
#
CONFIG_IP_VS_RR=m
CONFIG_IP_VS_WRR=m
CONFIG_IP_VS_LC=m
CONFIG_IP_VS_WLC=m
CONFIG_IP_VS_LBLC=m
CONFIG_IP_VS_LBLCR=m
CONFIG_IP_VS_DH=m
CONFIG_IP_VS_SH=m
CONFIG_IP_VS_SED=m
CONFIG_IP_VS_NQ=m

#
# IPVS application helper
#
CONFIG_IP_VS_FTP=m
CONFIG_IPV6=m
CONFIG_IPV6_PRIVACY=y
CONFIG_INET6_AH=m
CONFIG_INET6_ESP=m
CONFIG_INET6_IPCOMP=m
CONFIG_INET6_TUNNEL=m
CONFIG_IPV6_TUNNEL=m
CONFIG_NETFILTER=y
# CONFIG_NETFILTER_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_BRIDGE_NETFILTER=y

#
# IP: Netfilter Configuration
#
CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_CT_ACCT=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK_MARK=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_CT_PROTO_SCTP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_FTP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_IRC=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TFTP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_AMANDA=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_QUEUE=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_IPTABLES=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_LIMIT=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_IPRANGE=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_MAC=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_PKTTYPE=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_MARK=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_MULTIPORT=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_TOS=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_RECENT=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_ECN=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_DSCP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_AH_ESP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_LENGTH=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_TTL=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_TCPMSS=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_HELPER=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_STATE=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_CONNTRACK=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_OWNER=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_PHYSDEV=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_ADDRTYPE=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_REALM=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_SCTP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_COMMENT=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_CONNMARK=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_HASHLIMIT=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_FILTER=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_REJECT=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_LOG=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_ULOG=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_TCPMSS=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_NEEDED=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_MASQUERADE=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_REDIRECT=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_NETMAP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_SAME=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_SNMP_BASIC=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_IRC=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_FTP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_TFTP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_AMANDA=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_MANGLE=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_TOS=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_ECN=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_DSCP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_MARK=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_CLASSIFY=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_CONNMARK=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_CLUSTERIP=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_RAW=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_NOTRACK=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_ARPTABLES=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_ARPFILTER=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_ARP_MANGLE=m

#
# IPv6: Netfilter Configuration (EXPERIMENTAL)
#
CONFIG_IP6_NF_QUEUE=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_IPTABLES=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_LIMIT=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_MAC=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_RT=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_OPTS=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_FRAG=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_HL=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_MULTIPORT=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_OWNER=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_MARK=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_IPV6HEADER=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_AHESP=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_LENGTH=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_EUI64=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_PHYSDEV=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_FILTER=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_LOG=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MANGLE=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_MARK=m
CONFIG_IP6_NF_RAW=m

#
# DECnet: Netfilter Configuration
#
CONFIG_DECNET_NF_GRABULATOR=m

#
# Bridge: Netfilter Configuration
#
CONFIG_BRIDGE_NF_EBTABLES=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_BROUTE=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_T_FILTER=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_T_NAT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_802_3=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_AMONG=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ARP=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_IP=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_LIMIT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_MARK=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_PKTTYPE=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_STP=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_VLAN=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ARPREPLY=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_DNAT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_MARK_T=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_REDIRECT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_SNAT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_LOG=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ULOG=m
CONFIG_XFRM=y
CONFIG_XFRM_USER=m

#
# SCTP Configuration (EXPERIMENTAL)
#
CONFIG_IP_SCTP=m
# CONFIG_SCTP_DBG_MSG is not set
# CONFIG_SCTP_DBG_OBJCNT is not set
# CONFIG_SCTP_HMAC_NONE is not set
# CONFIG_SCTP_HMAC_SHA1 is not set
CONFIG_SCTP_HMAC_MD5=y
CONFIG_ATM=m
CONFIG_ATM_CLIP=m
# CONFIG_ATM_CLIP_NO_ICMP is not set
CONFIG_ATM_LANE=m
CONFIG_ATM_MPOA=m
CONFIG_ATM_BR2684=m
# CONFIG_ATM_BR2684_IPFILTER is not set
CONFIG_BRIDGE=m
CONFIG_VLAN_8021Q=m
CONFIG_DECNET=m
# CONFIG_DECNET_ROUTER is not set
CONFIG_LLC=y
CONFIG_LLC2=m
CONFIG_IPX=m
# CONFIG_IPX_INTERN is not set
CONFIG_ATALK=m
CONFIG_DEV_APPLETALK=y
CONFIG_LTPC=m
CONFIG_COPS=m
CONFIG_COPS_DAYNA=y
CONFIG_COPS_TANGENT=y
CONFIG_IPDDP=m
CONFIG_IPDDP_ENCAP=y
CONFIG_IPDDP_DECAP=y
CONFIG_X25=m
CONFIG_LAPB=m
# CONFIG_NET_DIVERT is not set
CONFIG_ECONET=m
CONFIG_ECONET_AUNUDP=y
CONFIG_ECONET_NATIVE=y
CONFIG_WAN_ROUTER=m

#
# QoS and/or fair queueing
#
CONFIG_NET_SCHED=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_CLK_JIFFIES=y
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_CLK_GETTIMEOFDAY is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_CLK_CPU is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCH_CBQ=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_HTB=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_HFSC=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_ATM=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_PRIO=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_RED=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFQ=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_TEQL=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_TBF=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_GRED=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_DSMARK=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_NETEM=m
CONFIG_NET_SCH_INGRESS=m
CONFIG_NET_QOS=y
CONFIG_NET_ESTIMATOR=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_BASIC=m
CONFIG_NET_CLS_TCINDEX=m
CONFIG_NET_CLS_ROUTE4=m
CONFIG_NET_CLS_ROUTE=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_FW=m
CONFIG_NET_CLS_U32=m
# CONFIG_CLS_U32_PERF is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_IND is not set
# CONFIG_CLS_U32_MARK is not set
CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP=m
CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP6=m
CONFIG_NET_EMATCH=y
CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_STACK=32
CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_CMP=m
CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_NBYTE=m
CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_U32=m
CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_META=m
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT is not set
CONFIG_NET_CLS_POLICE=y

#
# Network testing
#
CONFIG_NET_PKTGEN=m
CONFIG_NETPOLL=y
# CONFIG_NETPOLL_RX is not set
# CONFIG_NETPOLL_TRAP is not set
CONFIG_NET_POLL_CONTROLLER=y
CONFIG_HAMRADIO=y

#
# Packet Radio protocols
#
CONFIG_AX25=m
# CONFIG_AX25_DAMA_SLAVE is not set
CONFIG_NETROM=m
CONFIG_ROSE=m

#
# AX.25 network device drivers
#
CONFIG_MKISS=m
CONFIG_6PACK=m
CONFIG_BPQETHER=m
CONFIG_DMASCC=m
CONFIG_SCC=m
# CONFIG_SCC_DELAY is not set
# CONFIG_SCC_TRXECHO is not set
CONFIG_BAYCOM_SER_FDX=m
CONFIG_BAYCOM_SER_HDX=m
CONFIG_BAYCOM_PAR=m
CONFIG_BAYCOM_EPP=m
CONFIG_YAM=m
CONFIG_IRDA=m

#
# IrDA protocols
#
CONFIG_IRLAN=m
CONFIG_IRNET=m
CONFIG_IRCOMM=m
# CONFIG_IRDA_ULTRA is not set

#
# IrDA options
#
CONFIG_IRDA_CACHE_LAST_LSAP=y
CONFIG_IRDA_FAST_RR=y
CONFIG_IRDA_DEBUG=y

#
# Infrared-port device drivers
#

#
# SIR device drivers
#
CONFIG_IRTTY_SIR=m

#
# Dongle support
#
CONFIG_DONGLE=y
CONFIG_ESI_DONGLE=m
CONFIG_ACTISYS_DONGLE=m
CONFIG_TEKRAM_DONGLE=m
CONFIG_LITELINK_DONGLE=m
CONFIG_MA600_DONGLE=m
CONFIG_GIRBIL_DONGLE=m
CONFIG_MCP2120_DONGLE=m
CONFIG_OLD_BELKIN_DONGLE=m
CONFIG_ACT200L_DONGLE=m

#
# Old SIR device drivers
#
CONFIG_IRPORT_SIR=m

#
# Old Serial dongle support
#
# CONFIG_DONGLE_OLD is not set

#
# FIR device drivers
#
CONFIG_USB_IRDA=m
CONFIG_SIGMATEL_FIR=m
CONFIG_NSC_FIR=m
CONFIG_WINBOND_FIR=m
CONFIG_TOSHIBA_FIR=m
CONFIG_SMC_IRCC_FIR=m
CONFIG_ALI_FIR=m
CONFIG_VLSI_FIR=m
CONFIG_VIA_FIR=m
CONFIG_BT=m
CONFIG_BT_L2CAP=m
CONFIG_BT_SCO=m
CONFIG_BT_RFCOMM=m
CONFIG_BT_RFCOMM_TTY=y
CONFIG_BT_BNEP=m
CONFIG_BT_BNEP_MC_FILTER=y
CONFIG_BT_BNEP_PROTO_FILTER=y
CONFIG_BT_CMTP=m
CONFIG_BT_HIDP=m

#
# Bluetooth device drivers
#
CONFIG_BT_HCIUSB=m
CONFIG_BT_HCIUSB_SCO=y
CONFIG_BT_HCIUART=m
CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_H4=y
CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_BCSP=y
# CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_BCSP_TXCRC is not set
CONFIG_BT_HCIBCM203X=m
CONFIG_BT_HCIBPA10X=m
CONFIG_BT_HCIBFUSB=m
CONFIG_BT_HCIDTL1=m
CONFIG_BT_HCIBT3C=m
CONFIG_BT_HCIBLUECARD=m
CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUART=m
CONFIG_BT_HCIVHCI=m
CONFIG_NETDEVICES=y
CONFIG_DUMMY=m
CONFIG_BONDING=m
CONFIG_EQUALIZER=m
CONFIG_TUN=m
CONFIG_NET_SB1000=m

#
# ARCnet devices
#
CONFIG_ARCNET=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_1201=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_1051=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_RAW=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_CAP=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_COM90xx=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_COM90xxIO=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_RIM_I=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_COM20020=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_COM20020_ISA=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_COM20020_PCI=m

#
# Ethernet (10 or 100Mbit)
#
CONFIG_NET_ETHERNET=y
CONFIG_MII=m
CONFIG_HAPPYMEAL=m
CONFIG_SUNGEM=m
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_3COM=y
CONFIG_EL1=m
CONFIG_EL2=m
CONFIG_ELPLUS=m
CONFIG_EL16=m
CONFIG_EL3=m
CONFIG_3C515=m
CONFIG_VORTEX=m
CONFIG_TYPHOON=m
CONFIG_LANCE=m
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SMC=y
CONFIG_WD80x3=m
CONFIG_ULTRA=m
CONFIG_SMC9194=m
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_RACAL=y
CONFIG_NI5010=m
CONFIG_NI52=m
CONFIG_NI65=m

#
# Tulip family network device support
#
CONFIG_NET_TULIP=y
CONFIG_DE2104X=m
CONFIG_TULIP=m
# CONFIG_TULIP_MWI is not set
# CONFIG_TULIP_MMIO is not set
# CONFIG_TULIP_NAPI is not set
CONFIG_DE4X5=m
CONFIG_WINBOND_840=m
CONFIG_DM9102=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_XIRCOM=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_XIRTULIP=m
CONFIG_AT1700=m
CONFIG_DEPCA=m
CONFIG_HP100=m
CONFIG_NET_ISA=y
CONFIG_E2100=m
CONFIG_EWRK3=m
CONFIG_EEXPRESS=m
CONFIG_EEXPRESS_PRO=m
CONFIG_HPLAN_PLUS=m
CONFIG_HPLAN=m
CONFIG_LP486E=m
CONFIG_ETH16I=m
CONFIG_NE2000=m
CONFIG_ZNET=m
CONFIG_SEEQ8005=m
CONFIG_NET_PCI=y
CONFIG_PCNET32=m
CONFIG_AMD8111_ETH=m
# CONFIG_AMD8111E_NAPI is not set
CONFIG_ADAPTEC_STARFIRE=m
# CONFIG_ADAPTEC_STARFIRE_NAPI is not set
CONFIG_AC3200=m
CONFIG_APRICOT=m
CONFIG_B44=m
CONFIG_FORCEDETH=m
CONFIG_CS89x0=m
# CONFIG_DGRS is not set
CONFIG_EEPRO100=m
CONFIG_E100=m
CONFIG_FEALNX=m
CONFIG_NATSEMI=m
CONFIG_NE2K_PCI=m
CONFIG_8139CP=m
CONFIG_8139TOO=m
CONFIG_8139TOO_PIO=y
CONFIG_8139TOO_TUNE_TWISTER=y
CONFIG_8139TOO_8129=y
# CONFIG_8139_OLD_RX_RESET is not set
CONFIG_SIS900=m
CONFIG_EPIC100=m
CONFIG_SUNDANCE=m
# CONFIG_SUNDANCE_MMIO is not set
CONFIG_TLAN=m
CONFIG_VIA_RHINE=m
# CONFIG_VIA_RHINE_MMIO is not set
CONFIG_NET_POCKET=y
CONFIG_ATP=m
CONFIG_DE600=m
CONFIG_DE620=m

#
# Ethernet (1000 Mbit)
#
# CONFIG_ACENIC is not set
CONFIG_DL2K=m
CONFIG_E1000=m
# CONFIG_E1000_NAPI is not set
CONFIG_NS83820=m
CONFIG_HAMACHI=m
CONFIG_YELLOWFIN=m
CONFIG_R8169=m
# CONFIG_R8169_NAPI is not set
CONFIG_R8169_VLAN=y
CONFIG_SK98LIN=m
CONFIG_VIA_VELOCITY=m
CONFIG_TIGON3=m
CONFIG_BNX2=m

#
# Ethernet (10000 Mbit)
#
CONFIG_IXGB=m
# CONFIG_IXGB_NAPI is not set
CONFIG_S2IO=m
# CONFIG_S2IO_NAPI is not set
# CONFIG_2BUFF_MODE is not set

#
# Token Ring devices
#
CONFIG_TR=y
CONFIG_IBMTR=m
CONFIG_IBMOL=m
CONFIG_IBMLS=m
CONFIG_3C359=m
CONFIG_TMS380TR=m
CONFIG_TMSPCI=m
CONFIG_SKISA=m
CONFIG_PROTEON=m
CONFIG_ABYSS=m
# CONFIG_SMCTR is not set

#
# Wireless LAN (non-hamradio)
#
CONFIG_NET_RADIO=y

#
# Obsolete Wireless cards support (pre-802.11)
#
CONFIG_STRIP=m
CONFIG_ARLAN=m
CONFIG_WAVELAN=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_WAVELAN=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_NETWAVE=m

#
# Wireless 802.11 Frequency Hopping cards support
#
CONFIG_PCMCIA_RAYCS=m

#
# Wireless 802.11b ISA/PCI cards support
#
CONFIG_AIRO=m
CONFIG_HERMES=m
CONFIG_PLX_HERMES=m
CONFIG_TMD_HERMES=m
CONFIG_PCI_HERMES=m
CONFIG_ATMEL=m
CONFIG_PCI_ATMEL=m

#
# Wireless 802.11b Pcmcia/Cardbus cards support
#
CONFIG_PCMCIA_HERMES=m
CONFIG_AIRO_CS=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_ATMEL=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_WL3501=m

#
# Prism GT/Duette 802.11(a/b/g) PCI/Cardbus support
#
CONFIG_PRISM54=m
CONFIG_NET_WIRELESS=y

#
# PCMCIA network device support
#
CONFIG_NET_PCMCIA=y
CONFIG_PCMCIA_3C589=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_3C574=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_FMVJ18X=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_PCNET=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_NMCLAN=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_SMC91C92=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_XIRC2PS=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_AXNET=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_COM20020_CS=m
CONFIG_PCMCIA_IBMTR=m

#
# Wan interfaces
#
CONFIG_WAN=y
CONFIG_HOSTESS_SV11=m
CONFIG_COSA=m
CONFIG_DSCC4=m
CONFIG_DSCC4_PCISYNC=y
CONFIG_DSCC4_PCI_RST=y
CONFIG_LANMEDIA=m
CONFIG_SEALEVEL_4021=m
CONFIG_SYNCLINK_SYNCPPP=m
CONFIG_HDLC=m
CONFIG_HDLC_RAW=y
CONFIG_HDLC_RAW_ETH=y
CONFIG_HDLC_CISCO=y
CONFIG_HDLC_FR=y
CONFIG_HDLC_PPP=y
CONFIG_HDLC_X25=y
CONFIG_PCI200SYN=m
CONFIG_WANXL=m
CONFIG_PC300=m
CONFIG_PC300_MLPPP=y
CONFIG_N2=m
CONFIG_C101=m
CONFIG_FARSYNC=m
CONFIG_DLCI=m
CONFIG_DLCI_COUNT=24
CONFIG_DLCI_MAX=8
CONFIG_SDLA=m
CONFIG_WAN_ROUTER_DRIVERS=y
# CONFIG_VENDOR_SANGOMA is not set
CONFIG_CYCLADES_SYNC=m
CONFIG_CYCLOMX_X25=y
CONFIG_LAPBETHER=m
CONFIG_X25_ASY=m
CONFIG_SBNI=m
# CONFIG_SBNI_MULTILINE is not set

#
# ATM drivers
#
CONFIG_ATM_TCP=m
CONFIG_ATM_LANAI=m
CONFIG_ATM_ENI=m
# CONFIG_ATM_ENI_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_ATM_ENI_TUNE_BURST is not set
CONFIG_ATM_FIRESTREAM=m
CONFIG_ATM_ZATM=m
# CONFIG_ATM_ZATM_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_ATM_NICSTAR=m
# CONFIG_ATM_NICSTAR_USE_SUNI is not set
# CONFIG_ATM_NICSTAR_USE_IDT77105 is not set
CONFIG_ATM_IDT77252=m
# CONFIG_ATM_IDT77252_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_ATM_IDT77252_RCV_ALL is not set
CONFIG_ATM_IDT77252_USE_SUNI=y
CONFIG_ATM_AMBASSADOR=m
# CONFIG_ATM_AMBASSADOR_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_ATM_HORIZON=m
# CONFIG_ATM_HORIZON_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_ATM_IA=m
# CONFIG_ATM_IA_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_ATM_FORE200E_MAYBE=m
CONFIG_ATM_FORE200E_PCA=y
CONFIG_ATM_FORE200E_PCA_DEFAULT_FW=y
# CONFIG_ATM_FORE200E_USE_TASKLET is not set
CONFIG_ATM_FORE200E_TX_RETRY=16
CONFIG_ATM_FORE200E_DEBUG=0
CONFIG_ATM_FORE200E=m
CONFIG_ATM_HE=m
CONFIG_ATM_HE_USE_SUNI=y
CONFIG_FDDI=y
CONFIG_DEFXX=m
CONFIG_SKFP=m
CONFIG_HIPPI=y
CONFIG_ROADRUNNER=m
# CONFIG_ROADRUNNER_LARGE_RINGS is not set
CONFIG_PLIP=m
CONFIG_PPP=m
CONFIG_PPP_MULTILINK=y
CONFIG_PPP_FILTER=y
CONFIG_PPP_ASYNC=m
CONFIG_PPP_SYNC_TTY=m
CONFIG_PPP_DEFLATE=m
CONFIG_PPP_BSDCOMP=m
CONFIG_PPPOE=m
CONFIG_PPPOATM=m
CONFIG_SLIP=m
CONFIG_SLIP_COMPRESSED=y
CONFIG_SLIP_SMART=y
CONFIG_SLIP_MODE_SLIP6=y
CONFIG_NET_FC=y
CONFIG_SHAPER=m
CONFIG_NETCONSOLE=m

#
# ISDN subsystem
#
CONFIG_ISDN=m

#
# Old ISDN4Linux
#
CONFIG_ISDN_I4L=m
CONFIG_ISDN_PPP=y
CONFIG_ISDN_PPP_VJ=y
CONFIG_ISDN_MPP=y
CONFIG_IPPP_FILTER=y
CONFIG_ISDN_PPP_BSDCOMP=m
CONFIG_ISDN_AUDIO=y
CONFIG_ISDN_TTY_FAX=y
CONFIG_ISDN_X25=y

#
# ISDN feature submodules
#
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_LOOP=m
# CONFIG_ISDN_DIVERSION is not set

#
# ISDN4Linux hardware drivers
#

#
# Passive cards
#
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_HISAX=m

#
# D-channel protocol features
#
CONFIG_HISAX_EURO=y
CONFIG_DE_AOC=y
# CONFIG_HISAX_NO_SENDCOMPLETE is not set
# CONFIG_HISAX_NO_LLC is not set
# CONFIG_HISAX_NO_KEYPAD is not set
CONFIG_HISAX_1TR6=y
CONFIG_HISAX_NI1=y
CONFIG_HISAX_MAX_CARDS=8

#
# HiSax supported cards
#
CONFIG_HISAX_16_0=y
CONFIG_HISAX_16_3=y
CONFIG_HISAX_TELESPCI=y
CONFIG_HISAX_S0BOX=y
CONFIG_HISAX_AVM_A1=y
CONFIG_HISAX_FRITZPCI=y
CONFIG_HISAX_AVM_A1_PCMCIA=y
CONFIG_HISAX_ELSA=y
CONFIG_HISAX_IX1MICROR2=y
CONFIG_HISAX_DIEHLDIVA=y
CONFIG_HISAX_ASUSCOM=y
CONFIG_HISAX_TELEINT=y
CONFIG_HISAX_HFCS=y
CONFIG_HISAX_SEDLBAUER=y
CONFIG_HISAX_SPORTSTER=y
CONFIG_HISAX_MIC=y
CONFIG_HISAX_NETJET=y
CONFIG_HISAX_NETJET_U=y
CONFIG_HISAX_NICCY=y
CONFIG_HISAX_ISURF=y
CONFIG_HISAX_HSTSAPHIR=y
CONFIG_HISAX_BKM_A4T=y
CONFIG_HISAX_SCT_QUADRO=y
CONFIG_HISAX_GAZEL=y
CONFIG_HISAX_HFC_PCI=y
CONFIG_HISAX_W6692=y
CONFIG_HISAX_HFC_SX=y
CONFIG_HISAX_ENTERNOW_PCI=y
# CONFIG_HISAX_DEBUG is not set

#
# HiSax PCMCIA card service modules
#
CONFIG_HISAX_SEDLBAUER_CS=m
CONFIG_HISAX_ELSA_CS=m
CONFIG_HISAX_AVM_A1_CS=m
CONFIG_HISAX_TELES_CS=m

#
# HiSax sub driver modules
#
CONFIG_HISAX_ST5481=m
CONFIG_HISAX_HFCUSB=m
CONFIG_HISAX_HFC4S8S=m
CONFIG_HISAX_FRITZ_PCIPNP=m
CONFIG_HISAX_HDLC=y

#
# Active cards
#
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_ICN=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_PCBIT=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_SC=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_ACT2000=m
CONFIG_HYSDN=m
CONFIG_HYSDN_CAPI=y

#
# CAPI subsystem
#
CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_VERBOSE_REASON=y
CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_MIDDLEWARE=y
CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_CAPI20=m
CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_CAPIFS_BOOL=y
CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_CAPIFS=m
CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_CAPIDRV=m

#
# CAPI hardware drivers
#

#
# Active AVM cards
#
CONFIG_CAPI_AVM=y
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_B1ISA=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_B1PCI=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_B1PCIV4=y
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_T1ISA=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_B1PCMCIA=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_AVM_CS=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_T1PCI=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_C4=m

#
# Active Eicon DIVA Server cards
#
CONFIG_CAPI_EICON=y
CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_BRIPCI=y
CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_PRIPCI=y
CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_DIVACAPI=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_USERIDI=m
CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_MAINT=m

#
# Telephony Support
#
CONFIG_PHONE=m
CONFIG_PHONE_IXJ=m
CONFIG_PHONE_IXJ_PCMCIA=m

#
# Input device support
#
CONFIG_INPUT=y

#
# Userland interfaces
#
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=m
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_PSAUX=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_X=1024
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_Y=768
CONFIG_INPUT_JOYDEV=m
CONFIG_INPUT_TSDEV=m
CONFIG_INPUT_TSDEV_SCREEN_X=240
CONFIG_INPUT_TSDEV_SCREEN_Y=320
CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=m
CONFIG_INPUT_EVBUG=m

#
# Input Device Drivers
#
CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBOARD=y
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ATKBD=y
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_SUNKBD=m
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_LKKBD=m
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_XTKBD=m
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_NEWTON=m
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSE=y
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2=m
CONFIG_MOUSE_SERIAL=m
CONFIG_MOUSE_INPORT=m
# CONFIG_MOUSE_ATIXL is not set
CONFIG_MOUSE_LOGIBM=m
CONFIG_MOUSE_PC110PAD=m
CONFIG_MOUSE_VSXXXAA=m
CONFIG_INPUT_JOYSTICK=y
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_ANALOG=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_A3D=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_ADI=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_COBRA=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GF2K=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GRIP=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GRIP_MP=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GUILLEMOT=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_INTERACT=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_SIDEWINDER=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_TMDC=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_IFORCE=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_IFORCE_USB=y
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_IFORCE_232=y
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_WARRIOR=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_MAGELLAN=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_SPACEORB=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_SPACEBALL=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_STINGER=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_TWIDJOY=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_DB9=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GAMECON=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_TURBOGRAFX=m
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_JOYDUMP=m
CONFIG_INPUT_TOUCHSCREEN=y
CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_GUNZE=m
CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_ELO=m
CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MTOUCH=m
CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MK712=m
CONFIG_INPUT_MISC=y
CONFIG_INPUT_PCSPKR=m
CONFIG_INPUT_UINPUT=m

#
# Hardware I/O ports
#
CONFIG_SERIO=y
CONFIG_SERIO_I8042=y
CONFIG_SERIO_SERPORT=m
CONFIG_SERIO_CT82C710=m
CONFIG_SERIO_PARKBD=m
CONFIG_SERIO_PCIPS2=m
CONFIG_SERIO_LIBPS2=y
CONFIG_SERIO_RAW=m
CONFIG_GAMEPORT=m
CONFIG_GAMEPORT_NS558=m
CONFIG_GAMEPORT_L4=m
CONFIG_GAMEPORT_EMU10K1=m
CONFIG_GAMEPORT_VORTEX=m
CONFIG_GAMEPORT_FM801=m
CONFIG_GAMEPORT_CS461X=m

#
# Character devices
#
CONFIG_VT=y
CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_HW_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_NONSTANDARD=y
CONFIG_COMPUTONE=m
CONFIG_ROCKETPORT=m
CONFIG_CYCLADES=m
# CONFIG_CYZ_INTR is not set
CONFIG_DIGIEPCA=m
# CONFIG_ESPSERIAL is not set
CONFIG_MOXA_INTELLIO=m
CONFIG_MOXA_SMARTIO=m
# CONFIG_ISI is not set
CONFIG_SYNCLINK=m
CONFIG_SYNCLINKMP=m
CONFIG_N_HDLC=m
# CONFIG_RISCOM8 is not set
# CONFIG_SPECIALIX is not set
CONFIG_SX=m
CONFIG_RIO=m
CONFIG_RIO_OLDPCI=y
CONFIG_STALDRV=y
CONFIG_STALLION=m
CONFIG_ISTALLION=m

#
# Serial drivers
#
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CS=m
# CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_ACPI is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS=4
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_EXTENDED=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_MANY_PORTS=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_SHARE_IRQ=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_DETECT_IRQ is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_MULTIPORT=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RSA=y

#
# Non-8250 serial port support
#
CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_JSM=m
CONFIG_UNIX98_PTYS=y
CONFIG_LEGACY_PTYS=y
CONFIG_LEGACY_PTY_COUNT=256
CONFIG_PRINTER=m
# CONFIG_LP_CONSOLE is not set
CONFIG_PPDEV=m
CONFIG_TIPAR=m

#
# IPMI
#
CONFIG_IPMI_HANDLER=m
# CONFIG_IPMI_PANIC_EVENT is not set
CONFIG_IPMI_DEVICE_INTERFACE=m
CONFIG_IPMI_SI=m
CONFIG_IPMI_WATCHDOG=m
CONFIG_IPMI_POWEROFF=m

#
# Watchdog Cards
#
CONFIG_WATCHDOG=y
# CONFIG_WATCHDOG_NOWAYOUT is not set

#
# Watchdog Device Drivers
#
CONFIG_SOFT_WATCHDOG=m
CONFIG_ACQUIRE_WDT=m
CONFIG_ADVANTECH_WDT=m
CONFIG_ALIM1535_WDT=m
CONFIG_ALIM7101_WDT=m
CONFIG_SC520_WDT=m
CONFIG_EUROTECH_WDT=m
CONFIG_IB700_WDT=m
CONFIG_WAFER_WDT=m
CONFIG_I8XX_TCO=m
CONFIG_SC1200_WDT=m
CONFIG_SCx200_WDT=m
CONFIG_60XX_WDT=m
CONFIG_CPU5_WDT=m
CONFIG_W83627HF_WDT=m
CONFIG_W83877F_WDT=m
CONFIG_MACHZ_WDT=m

#
# ISA-based Watchdog Cards
#
CONFIG_PCWATCHDOG=m
CONFIG_MIXCOMWD=m
CONFIG_WDT=m
CONFIG_WDT_501=y

#
# PCI-based Watchdog Cards
#
CONFIG_PCIPCWATCHDOG=m
CONFIG_WDTPCI=m
CONFIG_WDT_501_PCI=y

#
# USB-based Watchdog Cards
#
CONFIG_USBPCWATCHDOG=m
CONFIG_HW_RANDOM=m
CONFIG_NVRAM=m
CONFIG_RTC=m
CONFIG_GEN_RTC=m
CONFIG_GEN_RTC_X=y
CONFIG_DTLK=m
CONFIG_R3964=m
CONFIG_APPLICOM=m
CONFIG_SONYPI=m

#
# Ftape, the floppy tape device driver
#
CONFIG_FTAPE=m
CONFIG_ZFTAPE=m
CONFIG_ZFT_DFLT_BLK_SZ=10240

#
# The compressor will be built as a module only!
#
CONFIG_ZFT_COMPRESSOR=m
CONFIG_FT_NR_BUFFERS=3
CONFIG_FT_PROC_FS=y
CONFIG_FT_NORMAL_DEBUG=y
# CONFIG_FT_FULL_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_FT_NO_TRACE is not set
# CONFIG_FT_NO_TRACE_AT_ALL is not set

#
# Hardware configuration
#
CONFIG_FT_STD_FDC=y
# CONFIG_FT_MACH2 is not set
# CONFIG_FT_PROBE_FC10 is not set
# CONFIG_FT_ALT_FDC is not set
CONFIG_FT_FDC_THR=8
CONFIG_FT_FDC_MAX_RATE=2000
CONFIG_FT_ALPHA_CLOCK=0
CONFIG_AGP=m
CONFIG_AGP_ALI=m
CONFIG_AGP_ATI=m
CONFIG_AGP_AMD=m
CONFIG_AGP_AMD64=m
CONFIG_AGP_INTEL=m
CONFIG_AGP_NVIDIA=m
CONFIG_AGP_SIS=m
CONFIG_AGP_SWORKS=m
CONFIG_AGP_VIA=m
CONFIG_AGP_EFFICEON=m
CONFIG_DRM=m
CONFIG_DRM_TDFX=m
# CONFIG_DRM_GAMMA is not set
CONFIG_DRM_R128=m
CONFIG_DRM_RADEON=m
CONFIG_DRM_I810=m
CONFIG_DRM_I830=m
CONFIG_DRM_I915=m
CONFIG_DRM_MGA=m
CONFIG_DRM_SIS=m

#
# PCMCIA character devices
#
CONFIG_SYNCLINK_CS=m
CONFIG_MWAVE=m
CONFIG_SCx200_GPIO=m
CONFIG_RAW_DRIVER=m
CONFIG_HPET=y
# CONFIG_HPET_RTC_IRQ is not set
CONFIG_HPET_MMAP=y
CONFIG_MAX_RAW_DEVS=256
CONFIG_HANGCHECK_TIMER=m

#
# TPM devices
#
CONFIG_TCG_TPM=m
CONFIG_TCG_NSC=m
CONFIG_TCG_ATMEL=m

#
# I2C support
#
CONFIG_I2C=m
CONFIG_I2C_CHARDEV=m

#
# I2C Algorithms
#
CONFIG_I2C_ALGOBIT=m
CONFIG_I2C_ALGOPCF=m
CONFIG_I2C_ALGOPCA=m

#
# I2C Hardware Bus support
#
CONFIG_I2C_ALI1535=m
CONFIG_I2C_ALI1563=m
CONFIG_I2C_ALI15X3=m
CONFIG_I2C_AMD756=m
CONFIG_I2C_AMD756_S4882=m
CONFIG_I2C_AMD8111=m
CONFIG_I2C_ELEKTOR=m
CONFIG_I2C_I801=m
CONFIG_I2C_I810=m
CONFIG_I2C_PIIX4=m
CONFIG_I2C_ISA=m
CONFIG_I2C_NFORCE2=m
CONFIG_I2C_PARPORT=m
CONFIG_I2C_PARPORT_LIGHT=m
CONFIG_I2C_PROSAVAGE=m
CONFIG_I2C_SAVAGE4=m
CONFIG_SCx200_I2C=m
CONFIG_SCx200_I2C_SCL=12
CONFIG_SCx200_I2C_SDA=13
CONFIG_SCx200_ACB=m
CONFIG_I2C_SIS5595=m
CONFIG_I2C_SIS630=m
CONFIG_I2C_SIS96X=m
CONFIG_I2C_STUB=m
CONFIG_I2C_VIA=m
CONFIG_I2C_VIAPRO=m
CONFIG_I2C_VOODOO3=m
CONFIG_I2C_PCA_ISA=m

#
# Hardware Sensors Chip support
#
CONFIG_I2C_SENSOR=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1021=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1025=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1026=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1031=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_ASB100=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_DS1621=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_FSCHER=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_FSCPOS=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_GL518SM=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_GL520SM=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_IT87=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM63=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM75=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM77=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM78=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM80=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM83=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM85=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM87=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM90=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM92=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX1619=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_PC87360=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47B397=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_SIS5595=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47M1=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_VIA686A=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_W83781D=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_W83L785TS=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_W83627HF=m

#
# Other I2C Chip support
#
CONFIG_SENSORS_DS1337=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_EEPROM=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_PCF8574=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_PCF8591=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_RTC8564=m
# CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_ALGO is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_BUS is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_CHIP is not set

#
# Dallas's 1-wire bus
#
CONFIG_W1=m
CONFIG_W1_MATROX=m
CONFIG_W1_DS9490=m
CONFIG_W1_DS9490_BRIDGE=m
CONFIG_W1_THERM=m
CONFIG_W1_SMEM=m

#
# Misc devices
#
CONFIG_IBM_ASM=m

#
# Multimedia devices
#
CONFIG_VIDEO_DEV=m

#
# Video For Linux
#

#
# Video Adapters
#
CONFIG_VIDEO_BT848=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_PMS=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_BWQCAM=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_CQCAM=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_W9966=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_CPIA=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_CPIA_PP=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_CPIA_USB=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA5246A=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA5249=m
CONFIG_TUNER_3036=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_STRADIS=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_BUZ=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_DC10=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_DC30=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_LML33=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_LML33R10=m
# CONFIG_VIDEO_ZR36120 is not set
CONFIG_VIDEO_MEYE=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7134=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7134_DVB=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_MXB=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_DPC=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_HEXIUM_ORION=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_HEXIUM_GEMINI=m
# CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88 is not set
CONFIG_VIDEO_OVCAMCHIP=m

#
# Radio Adapters
#
CONFIG_RADIO_CADET=m
CONFIG_RADIO_RTRACK=m
CONFIG_RADIO_RTRACK2=m
CONFIG_RADIO_AZTECH=m
CONFIG_RADIO_GEMTEK=m
CONFIG_RADIO_GEMTEK_PCI=m
CONFIG_RADIO_MAXIRADIO=m
CONFIG_RADIO_MAESTRO=m
CONFIG_RADIO_MIROPCM20=m
CONFIG_RADIO_MIROPCM20_RDS=m
CONFIG_RADIO_SF16FMI=m
CONFIG_RADIO_SF16FMR2=m
CONFIG_RADIO_TERRATEC=m
CONFIG_RADIO_TRUST=m
CONFIG_RADIO_TYPHOON=m
CONFIG_RADIO_TYPHOON_PROC_FS=y
CONFIG_RADIO_ZOLTRIX=m

#
# Digital Video Broadcasting Devices
#
CONFIG_DVB=y
CONFIG_DVB_CORE=m

#
# Supported SAA7146 based PCI Adapters
#
CONFIG_DVB_AV7110=m
CONFIG_DVB_AV7110_OSD=y
CONFIG_DVB_BUDGET=m
CONFIG_DVB_BUDGET_CI=m
CONFIG_DVB_BUDGET_AV=m
CONFIG_DVB_BUDGET_PATCH=m

#
# Supported USB Adapters
#
CONFIG_DVB_TTUSB_BUDGET=m
CONFIG_DVB_TTUSB_DEC=m
CONFIG_DVB_DIBUSB=m
CONFIG_DVB_DIBUSB_MISDESIGNED_DEVICES=y
# CONFIG_DVB_DIBCOM_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_DVB_CINERGYT2=m
# CONFIG_DVB_CINERGYT2_TUNING is not set

#
# Supported FlexCopII (B2C2) Adapters
#
CONFIG_DVB_B2C2_FLEXCOP=m
CONFIG_DVB_B2C2_FLEXCOP_PCI=m
CONFIG_DVB_B2C2_FLEXCOP_USB=m
# CONFIG_DVB_B2C2_FLEXCOP_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_DVB_B2C2_SKYSTAR=m

#
# Supported BT878 Adapters
#
CONFIG_DVB_BT8XX=m

#
# Supported DVB Frontends
#

#
# Customise DVB Frontends
#

#
# DVB-S (satellite) frontends
#
CONFIG_DVB_STV0299=m
CONFIG_DVB_CX24110=m
CONFIG_DVB_TDA8083=m
CONFIG_DVB_TDA80XX=m
CONFIG_DVB_MT312=m
CONFIG_DVB_VES1X93=m

#
# DVB-T (terrestrial) frontends
#
CONFIG_DVB_SP8870=m
CONFIG_DVB_SP887X=m
CONFIG_DVB_CX22700=m
CONFIG_DVB_CX22702=m
CONFIG_DVB_L64781=m
CONFIG_DVB_TDA1004X=m
CONFIG_DVB_NXT6000=m
CONFIG_DVB_MT352=m
CONFIG_DVB_DIB3000MB=m
CONFIG_DVB_DIB3000MC=m

#
# DVB-C (cable) frontends
#
CONFIG_DVB_ATMEL_AT76C651=m
CONFIG_DVB_VES1820=m
CONFIG_DVB_TDA10021=m
CONFIG_DVB_STV0297=m

#
# ATSC (North American/Korean Terresterial DTV) frontends
#
CONFIG_DVB_NXT2002=m
CONFIG_DVB_OR51211=m
CONFIG_DVB_OR51132=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7146=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7146_VV=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_VIDEOBUF=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_TUNER=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_BUF=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_BUF_DVB=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_BTCX=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_IR=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_TVEEPROM=m

#
# Graphics support
#
CONFIG_FB=y
CONFIG_FB_CFB_FILLRECT=y
CONFIG_FB_CFB_COPYAREA=y
CONFIG_FB_CFB_IMAGEBLIT=y
CONFIG_FB_SOFT_CURSOR=y
# CONFIG_FB_MACMODES is not set
CONFIG_FB_MODE_HELPERS=y
CONFIG_FB_TILEBLITTING=y
CONFIG_FB_CIRRUS=m
CONFIG_FB_PM2=m
CONFIG_FB_PM2_FIFO_DISCONNECT=y
CONFIG_FB_CYBER2000=m
# CONFIG_FB_ASILIANT is not set
# CONFIG_FB_IMSTT is not set
CONFIG_FB_VGA16=m
CONFIG_FB_VESA=y
CONFIG_VIDEO_SELECT=y
CONFIG_FB_HGA=m
# CONFIG_FB_HGA_ACCEL is not set
CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA=m
CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA_I2C=y
CONFIG_FB_RIVA=m
CONFIG_FB_RIVA_I2C=y
CONFIG_FB_RIVA_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_FB_I810=m
# CONFIG_FB_I810_GTF is not set
CONFIG_FB_INTEL=m
# CONFIG_FB_INTEL_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_FB_MATROX=m
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MILLENIUM=y
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MYSTIQUE=y
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_G=y
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_I2C=m
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MAVEN=m
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MULTIHEAD=y
CONFIG_FB_RADEON_OLD=m
CONFIG_FB_RADEON=m
CONFIG_FB_RADEON_I2C=y
# CONFIG_FB_RADEON_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_FB_ATY128=m
CONFIG_FB_ATY=m
CONFIG_FB_ATY_CT=y
CONFIG_FB_ATY_GENERIC_LCD=y
CONFIG_FB_ATY_XL_INIT=y
CONFIG_FB_ATY_GX=y
CONFIG_FB_SAVAGE=m
CONFIG_FB_SAVAGE_I2C=y
# CONFIG_FB_SAVAGE_ACCEL is not set
CONFIG_FB_SIS=m
CONFIG_FB_SIS_300=y
CONFIG_FB_SIS_315=y
CONFIG_FB_NEOMAGIC=m
CONFIG_FB_KYRO=m
CONFIG_FB_3DFX=m
# CONFIG_FB_3DFX_ACCEL is not set
CONFIG_FB_VOODOO1=m
CONFIG_FB_TRIDENT=m
# CONFIG_FB_TRIDENT_ACCEL is not set
# CONFIG_FB_PM3 is not set
CONFIG_FB_GEODE=y
CONFIG_FB_GEODE_GX1=m
CONFIG_FB_S1D13XXX=m
CONFIG_FB_VIRTUAL=m

#
# Console display driver support
#
CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_MDA_CONSOLE=m
CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE=m
# CONFIG_FONTS is not set
CONFIG_FONT_8x8=y
CONFIG_FONT_8x16=y

#
# Logo configuration
#
# CONFIG_LOGO is not set
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_LCD_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE=m
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_DEVICE=y
CONFIG_LCD_CLASS_DEVICE=m
CONFIG_LCD_DEVICE=y

#
# Sound
#
CONFIG_SOUND=m

#
# Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
#
CONFIG_SND=m
CONFIG_SND_TIMER=m
CONFIG_SND_PCM=m
CONFIG_SND_HWDEP=m
CONFIG_SND_RAWMIDI=m
CONFIG_SND_SEQUENCER=m
CONFIG_SND_SEQ_DUMMY=m
CONFIG_SND_OSSEMUL=y
CONFIG_SND_MIXER_OSS=m
CONFIG_SND_PCM_OSS=m
CONFIG_SND_SEQUENCER_OSS=y
CONFIG_SND_RTCTIMER=m
# CONFIG_SND_VERBOSE_PRINTK is not set
# CONFIG_SND_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_SND_GENERIC_PM=y

#
# Generic devices
#
CONFIG_SND_MPU401_UART=m
CONFIG_SND_OPL3_LIB=m
CONFIG_SND_OPL4_LIB=m
CONFIG_SND_VX_LIB=m
CONFIG_SND_DUMMY=m
CONFIG_SND_VIRMIDI=m
CONFIG_SND_MTPAV=m
CONFIG_SND_SERIAL_U16550=m
CONFIG_SND_MPU401=m

#
# ISA devices
#
CONFIG_SND_AD1848_LIB=m
CONFIG_SND_CS4231_LIB=m
CONFIG_SND_AD1816A=m
CONFIG_SND_AD1848=m
CONFIG_SND_CS4231=m
CONFIG_SND_CS4232=m
CONFIG_SND_CS4236=m
CONFIG_SND_ES968=m
CONFIG_SND_ES1688=m
CONFIG_SND_ES18XX=m
CONFIG_SND_GUS_SYNTH=m
CONFIG_SND_GUSCLASSIC=m
CONFIG_SND_GUSEXTREME=m
CONFIG_SND_GUSMAX=m
CONFIG_SND_INTERWAVE=m
CONFIG_SND_INTERWAVE_STB=m
CONFIG_SND_OPTI92X_AD1848=m
CONFIG_SND_OPTI92X_CS4231=m
CONFIG_SND_OPTI93X=m
CONFIG_SND_SB8=m
CONFIG_SND_SB16=m
CONFIG_SND_SBAWE=m
CONFIG_SND_SB16_CSP=y
CONFIG_SND_WAVEFRONT=m
CONFIG_SND_ALS100=m
CONFIG_SND_AZT2320=m
CONFIG_SND_CMI8330=m
CONFIG_SND_DT019X=m
CONFIG_SND_OPL3SA2=m
CONFIG_SND_SGALAXY=m
CONFIG_SND_SSCAPE=m

#
# PCI devices
#
CONFIG_SND_AC97_CODEC=m
CONFIG_SND_ALI5451=m
CONFIG_SND_ATIIXP=m
CONFIG_SND_ATIIXP_MODEM=m
CONFIG_SND_AU8810=m
CONFIG_SND_AU8820=m
CONFIG_SND_AU8830=m
CONFIG_SND_AZT3328=m
CONFIG_SND_BT87X=m
# CONFIG_SND_BT87X_OVERCLOCK is not set
CONFIG_SND_CS46XX=m
CONFIG_SND_CS46XX_NEW_DSP=y
CONFIG_SND_CS4281=m
CONFIG_SND_EMU10K1=m
CONFIG_SND_EMU10K1X=m
CONFIG_SND_CA0106=m
CONFIG_SND_KORG1212=m
CONFIG_SND_MIXART=m
CONFIG_SND_NM256=m
CONFIG_SND_RME32=m
CONFIG_SND_RME96=m
CONFIG_SND_RME9652=m
CONFIG_SND_HDSP=m
CONFIG_SND_TRIDENT=m
CONFIG_SND_YMFPCI=m
CONFIG_SND_ALS4000=m
CONFIG_SND_CMIPCI=m
CONFIG_SND_ENS1370=m
CONFIG_SND_ENS1371=m
CONFIG_SND_ES1938=m
CONFIG_SND_ES1968=m
CONFIG_SND_MAESTRO3=m
CONFIG_SND_FM801=m
CONFIG_SND_FM801_TEA575X=m
CONFIG_SND_ICE1712=m
CONFIG_SND_ICE1724=m
CONFIG_SND_INTEL8X0=m
CONFIG_SND_INTEL8X0M=m
CONFIG_SND_SONICVIBES=m
CONFIG_SND_VIA82XX=m
CONFIG_SND_VIA82XX_MODEM=m
CONFIG_SND_VX222=m
CONFIG_SND_HDA_INTEL=m

#
# USB devices
#
CONFIG_SND_USB_AUDIO=m
CONFIG_SND_USB_USX2Y=m

#
# PCMCIA devices
#
CONFIG_SND_VXPOCKET=m
CONFIG_SND_VXP440=m
CONFIG_SND_PDAUDIOCF=m

#
# Open Sound System
#
CONFIG_SOUND_PRIME=m
CONFIG_SOUND_BT878=m
CONFIG_SOUND_CMPCI=m
# CONFIG_SOUND_CMPCI_FM is not set
# CONFIG_SOUND_CMPCI_MIDI is not set
CONFIG_SOUND_CMPCI_JOYSTICK=y
CONFIG_SOUND_EMU10K1=m
CONFIG_MIDI_EMU10K1=y
CONFIG_SOUND_FUSION=m
CONFIG_SOUND_CS4281=m
CONFIG_SOUND_ES1370=m
CONFIG_SOUND_ES1371=m
CONFIG_SOUND_ESSSOLO1=m
CONFIG_SOUND_MAESTRO=m
CONFIG_SOUND_MAESTRO3=m
CONFIG_SOUND_ICH=m
CONFIG_SOUND_SONICVIBES=m
CONFIG_SOUND_TRIDENT=m
# CONFIG_SOUND_MSNDCLAS is not set
# CONFIG_SOUND_MSNDPIN is not set
CONFIG_SOUND_VIA82CXXX=m
CONFIG_MIDI_VIA82CXXX=y
CONFIG_SOUND_OSS=m
# CONFIG_SOUND_TRACEINIT is not set
# CONFIG_SOUND_DMAP is not set
# CONFIG_SOUND_AD1816 is not set
CONFIG_SOUND_AD1889=m
CONFIG_SOUND_SGALAXY=m
CONFIG_SOUND_ADLIB=m
CONFIG_SOUND_ACI_MIXER=m
CONFIG_SOUND_CS4232=m
CONFIG_SOUND_SSCAPE=m
CONFIG_SOUND_GUS=m
CONFIG_SOUND_GUS16=y
CONFIG_SOUND_GUSMAX=y
CONFIG_SOUND_VMIDI=m
CONFIG_SOUND_TRIX=m
CONFIG_SOUND_MSS=m
CONFIG_SOUND_MPU401=m
CONFIG_SOUND_NM256=m
CONFIG_SOUND_MAD16=m
CONFIG_MAD16_OLDCARD=y
CONFIG_SOUND_PAS=m
CONFIG_SOUND_PSS=m
CONFIG_PSS_MIXER=y
CONFIG_SOUND_SB=m
# CONFIG_SOUND_AWE32_SYNTH is not set
CONFIG_SOUND_WAVEFRONT=m
CONFIG_SOUND_MAUI=m
CONFIG_SOUND_YM3812=m
CONFIG_SOUND_OPL3SA1=m
CONFIG_SOUND_OPL3SA2=m
CONFIG_SOUND_YMFPCI=m
# CONFIG_SOUND_YMFPCI_LEGACY is not set
CONFIG_SOUND_UART6850=m
CONFIG_SOUND_AEDSP16=m
CONFIG_SC6600=y
CONFIG_SC6600_JOY=y
CONFIG_SC6600_CDROM=4
CONFIG_SC6600_CDROMBASE=0x0
# CONFIG_AEDSP16_MSS is not set
# CONFIG_AEDSP16_SBPRO is not set
# CONFIG_AEDSP16_MPU401 is not set
CONFIG_SOUND_TVMIXER=m
CONFIG_SOUND_KAHLUA=m
CONFIG_SOUND_ALI5455=m
CONFIG_SOUND_FORTE=m
CONFIG_SOUND_RME96XX=m
CONFIG_SOUND_AD1980=m

#
# USB support
#
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_HCD=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_OHCI=y
CONFIG_USB=m
# CONFIG_USB_DEBUG is not set

#
# Miscellaneous USB options
#
CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS=y
CONFIG_USB_BANDWIDTH=y
# CONFIG_USB_DYNAMIC_MINORS is not set
# CONFIG_USB_OTG is not set

#
# USB Host Controller Drivers
#
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD=m
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_SPLIT_ISO=y
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_ROOT_HUB_TT=y
CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD=m
# CONFIG_USB_OHCI_BIG_ENDIAN is not set
CONFIG_USB_OHCI_LITTLE_ENDIAN=y
CONFIG_USB_UHCI_HCD=m
CONFIG_USB_SL811_HCD=m
CONFIG_USB_SL811_CS=m

#
# USB Device Class drivers
#
CONFIG_USB_AUDIO=m

#
# USB Bluetooth TTY can only be used with disabled Bluetooth subsystem
#
CONFIG_USB_MIDI=m
CONFIG_USB_ACM=m
CONFIG_USB_PRINTER=m

#
# NOTE: USB_STORAGE enables SCSI, and 'SCSI disk support' may also be needed; see USB_STORAGE Help for more information
#
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE=m
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DATAFAB=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_FREECOM=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ISD200=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DPCM=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_USBAT=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_SDDR09=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_SDDR55=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_JUMPSHOT=y

#
# USB Input Devices
#
CONFIG_USB_HID=m
CONFIG_USB_HIDINPUT=y
# CONFIG_HID_FF is not set
CONFIG_USB_HIDDEV=y

#
# USB HID Boot Protocol drivers
#
CONFIG_USB_KBD=m
CONFIG_USB_MOUSE=m
CONFIG_USB_AIPTEK=m
CONFIG_USB_WACOM=m
CONFIG_USB_KBTAB=m
CONFIG_USB_POWERMATE=m
CONFIG_USB_MTOUCH=m
CONFIG_USB_EGALAX=m
CONFIG_USB_XPAD=m
CONFIG_USB_ATI_REMOTE=m

#
# USB Imaging devices
#
CONFIG_USB_MDC800=m
CONFIG_USB_MICROTEK=m

#
# USB Multimedia devices
#
# CONFIG_USB_DABUSB is not set
CONFIG_USB_VICAM=m
CONFIG_USB_DSBR=m
CONFIG_USB_IBMCAM=m
CONFIG_USB_KONICAWC=m
CONFIG_USB_OV511=m
CONFIG_USB_SE401=m
CONFIG_USB_SN9C102=m
CONFIG_USB_STV680=m
CONFIG_USB_W9968CF=m
CONFIG_USB_PWC=m

#
# USB Network Adapters
#
CONFIG_USB_CATC=m
CONFIG_USB_KAWETH=m
CONFIG_USB_PEGASUS=m
CONFIG_USB_RTL8150=m
CONFIG_USB_USBNET=m

#
# USB Host-to-Host Cables
#
CONFIG_USB_ALI_M5632=y
CONFIG_USB_AN2720=y
CONFIG_USB_BELKIN=y
CONFIG_USB_GENESYS=y
CONFIG_USB_NET1080=y
CONFIG_USB_PL2301=y
CONFIG_USB_KC2190=y

#
# Intelligent USB Devices/Gadgets
#
CONFIG_USB_ARMLINUX=y
CONFIG_USB_EPSON2888=y
CONFIG_USB_ZAURUS=y
CONFIG_USB_CDCETHER=y

#
# USB Network Adapters
#
CONFIG_USB_AX8817X=y
CONFIG_USB_ZD1201=m
CONFIG_USB_MON=m

#
# USB port drivers
#
CONFIG_USB_USS720=m

#
# USB Serial Converter support
#
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_GENERIC=y
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_AIRPRIME=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_BELKIN=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_WHITEHEAT=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_DIGI_ACCELEPORT=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_CP2101=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_CYPRESS_M8=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_EMPEG=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_FTDI_SIO=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_VISOR=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_IPAQ=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_IR=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_EDGEPORT=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_EDGEPORT_TI=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_GARMIN=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_IPW=m
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_PDA is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN is not set
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KLSI=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KOBIL_SCT=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_MCT_U232=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_PL2303=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_HP4X=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_SAFE=m
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_SAFE_PADDED is not set
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_TI=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_CYBERJACK=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_XIRCOM=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_OPTION=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_OMNINET=m
CONFIG_USB_EZUSB=y

#
# USB Miscellaneous drivers
#
# CONFIG_USB_EMI62 is not

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Frank Burkhardt-2
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 10:19:21AM +0100, Patrick wrote:

[snip]

> Hopefully it'll give you a lil' impression about what's going on .. but I am kinda sure its xen
> fault, especially the PCI issue.

I've got a computer with SIS-chipset and Duron-CPU here. Same problem. Pure Linux works like a
charm but Linux on Xen doesn't work. Booting with ACPI enabled crashes instantly, booting without
ACPI makes PCI disappear.

BTW:
   * Xen 2.0.7 works on the same computer (only without ACPI).
   * The Xen-3-BootCD shows the same problem (Unable to boot dom0)
   * For Years I was running always the latest Linux-Kernel
     (2.4 and 2.6) but ACPI never caused any trouble

Regards,

Frank

RE: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Ian Pratt
> > Hopefully it'll give you a lil' impression about what's going on ..
> > but I am kinda sure its xen fault, especially the PCI issue.
>
> I've got a computer with SIS-chipset and Duron-CPU here. Same
> problem. Pure Linux works like a charm but Linux on Xen
> doesn't work. Booting with ACPI enabled crashes instantly,
> booting without ACPI makes PCI disappear.
>
> BTW:
>    * Xen 2.0.7 works on the same computer (only without ACPI).
>    * The Xen-3-BootCD shows the same problem (Unable to boot dom0)
>    * For Years I was running always the latest Linux-Kernel
>      (2.4 and 2.6) but ACPI never caused any trouble

Please can you get a serial line on the machine and post a diff on the
native kernel on the xen test CD booting vs. one of the linux-on-xen
combos.

Thanks,
Ian

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Patrick Ringl
Hello,
I just tried using a xen standard config aswell .. it did result in
_exactly_ the same which means booting the dom0 kernel will have an end
because of a kernel panic caused by ACPI .. and if I use acpi=off then
dom0 will boot but I do not have PCI support at all.

As I said in my first mail .. its a problem related to xen not related
to my kernel config.

best regards,
Patrick

Ian Pratt wrote:

>>>Hopefully it'll give you a lil' impression about what's going on ..
>>>but I am kinda sure its xen fault, especially the PCI issue.
>>>

>>I've got a computer with SIS-chipset and Duron-CPU here. Same
>>problem. Pure Linux works like a charm but Linux on Xen
>>doesn't work. Booting with ACPI enabled crashes instantly,
>>booting without ACPI makes PCI disappear.
>>
>>BTW:
>>   * Xen 2.0.7 works on the same computer (only without ACPI).
>>   * The Xen-3-BootCD shows the same problem (Unable to boot dom0)
>>   * For Years I was running always the latest Linux-Kernel
>>     (2.4 and 2.6) but ACPI never caused any trouble
>>

>Please can you get a serial line on the machine and post a diff on the
>native kernel on the xen test CD booting vs. one of the linux-on-xen
>combos.
>
>Thanks,
>Ian

>[hidden email]
>http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Vincent Hanquez-2
On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 10:02:58PM +0100, Patrick wrote:

> Hello,
> I just tried using a xen standard config aswell .. it did result in
> _exactly_ the same which means booting the dom0 kernel will have an end
> because of a kernel panic caused by ACPI .. and if I use acpi=off then
> dom0 will boot but I do not have PCI support at all.
>
> As I said in my first mail .. its a problem related to xen not related
> to my kernel config.
> >Please can you get a serial line on the machine and post a diff on the
> >native kernel on the xen test CD booting vs. one of the linux-on-xen
> >combos.

If you don't follow the debug instruction people tell you, nobody will
be able to magicly find what's the problem with Xen.

You have just repeated your previous mail here, which doesn't give us more
insight. Ian asks you a bootlog of both a native kernel and a xen kernel.
the thing needed has nothing to do with kernel configs anymore ..

--
Vincent Hanquez

Re: xen 3.0 testing ACPI problems / no PCI functionality

Patrick Ringl
Wrong. Ian did not tell me this, but Frank Burkhardt who seems to have
exactly the same problem than I do. Anyway I cant get a serial line on
the mashine as its a dedicated mashine and theres no possibility to get
a serial line on it.

best regards,
Patrick

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 07:03:05AM +0100, Patrick wrote:
> Wrong. Ian did not tell me this, but Frank Burkhardt who seems to have exactly the same problem
> than I do. Anyway I cant get a serial line on the mashine as its a dedicated mashine and theres
> no possibility to get a serial line on it.

Sorry for the delay. I didn't have physical access to the machine, yet. I
will have next saturday and the serial console should not be a problem.

Regards,

Frank