xen live vm migration error

elahe
Hi everybody,

I have setup Xen 4.1.2 on OpenSuse 12.1. It is running fine so far, but live migration does not work. While the source host works on the "xm migrate -l ..." command, I can see the VM on the target host in paused state in "xm list", but after a while it vanishes while the xm command on the source machine returns whitout any errors.

(One machine has core i7 processor while another is core 2 quad system).

 I have searched the net and this list and found a few posts mentioning this error, but no solution, not even a hint
    on the source of the problem.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.