xen on hikey board

ls00722
Hi:
  I am trying to boot xen on hikey board, following this wiki
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/HiKey.
  However, I am stucked at the step of installing rootfs, "For example you
could dd a CentOS 7 ARM64 rootfs to the microSD".
  I am using ubuntu machine, and the FAT partitioned microSD card showed up
as "/dev/mmcblk0". So I did "sudo dd if=CenOs-7-aarch64-rolling.img
of=/dev/mmcblk0".
After image was written, I tried to mount it
"sudo mount -t vfat /dev/mmcblk0 /mnt/mysd".
It failed to mount, saying "wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on
/dev/mmcblk0"

Besides the wiki article, there are also other people experimenting this,
for example, this post:
http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/Xen-on-HiKey-tt5732922.html

But he didn't mention he got complaint about unable to mount the microSD
after dd command.

Can anybody shed some lights on me ?

Thanks
chris