- * WARNING: This is still in an experimental phase. Status and work can be found at the
- * credit2 wiki page:
- * http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Credit2_Scheduler_Development - *
* + Hyperthreading
- * - Look for non-busy core if possible
* - "Discount" time run on a thread with busy siblings
* + Algorithm:
* - "Mixed work" problem: if a VM is playing audio (5%) but also burning cpu (e.g.,
* a flash animation in the background) can we schedule it with low enough latency
* so that audio doesn't skip?
- * - Cap and reservation: How to implement with the current system?
* + Optimizing
* - Profiling, making new algorithms, making math more efficient (no long division)
generated by git-patchbot for /home/xen/git/xen.git#staging