diff --git a/xen/arch/x86/hvm/hvm.c b/xen/arch/x86/hvm/hvm.c
index 5de544093e..72c51faecb 100644
@@ -4468,16 +4468,16 @@ static int hvmop_get_param(
- * altp2m operations are envisioned as being used in several different
+ * altp2m operations are envisioned as being used in several different
* - external: All control and decisions are made by an external agent
* running domain 0.
* - internal: altp2m operations are used exclusively by an in-guest
* agent to protect itself from the guest kernel and in-guest
* - coordinated: An in-guest agent handles #VE and VMFUNCs locally,
* but makes requests of an agent running outside the domain for
* bigger changes (such as modifying altp2m entires).
@@ -4491,7 +4491,7 @@ static int hvmop_get_param(
* to properly enable the 'internal' use case, as well as to avoid
* fragmentation, all altp2m subops should come under this single
* Note that 'internal' mode (HVM_PARAM_ALTP2M == XEN_ALTP2M_mixed)
* has not been evaluated for safety from a security perspective.
* Before using this mode in a security-critical environment, each
diff --git a/xen/include/public/hvm/params.h b/xen/include/public/hvm/params.h
index daa28a86be..396977c2bb 100644
@@ -243,7 +243,7 @@
* Note that 'mixed' mode has not been evaluated for safety from a
* security perspective. Before using this mode in a
* security-critical environment, each subop should be evaluated for
- * safety, with unsafe subops blacklisted in xsm_hvm_altp2mhvm_op().
+ * safety, with unsafe subops blacklisted in XSM.
#define HVM_PARAM_ALTP2M 35
#define XEN_ALTP2M_disabled 0
generated by git-patchbot for /home/xen/git/xen.git#staging