xen-unstable / qemu-dm

netz-haut - stephan seitz

Re: xen-unstable / qemu-dm

Anthony Liguori
qemu-dm is only for systems with VMX support.  VMX is still
preproduction so if you aren't sure, you don't have it.

It is always executed by xm.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Stephan Seitz wrote:

>[hidden email]
>http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users

Re: xen-unstable / qemu-dm

Ted Kaczmarek
On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 15:53 -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> qemu-dm is only for systems with VMX support.  VMX is still
> preproduction so if you aren't sure, you don't have it.
>
> It is always executed by xm.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony Liguori

Sure rub it in, the man with access to all the fun toys :-)

Regards,
Ted

Re: xen-unstable / qemu-dm

Anthony Liguori
Ted Kaczmarek wrote:

>On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 15:53 -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
>

>>qemu-dm is only for systems with VMX support.  VMX is still
>>preproduction so if you aren't sure, you don't have it.
>>
>>It is always executed by xm.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Anthony Liguori
>>

>Sure rub it in, the man with access to all the fun toys :-)

Hehe, don't look at me.  I don't have a VT system :-)  I'm dying to play
with it too.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

>Regards,
>Ted

Re: xen-unstable / qemu-dm

Matt Bottrell
On 13/10/05, Anthony Liguori <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hehe, don't look at me.  I don't have a VT system :-)  I'm dying to play
> with it too.

*sigh*  Aren't we all....  :-/