xen0 kernel does not start

Mustafa Abbasi
i am using the unstable release and everytime i try to boot using the xen kernel it fails when it tries to start X and then gives me a black screen and i can't even change to some other terminal

RE: xen0 kernel does not start

Ian Pratt

> i am using the unstable release and everytime i try to boot
> using the xen kernel it fails when it tries to start X and
> then gives me a black screen and i can't even change to some
> other terminal

Are you using a recent release? Which xen/kernel are you using? What
graphics card do you have? What CPU?

Please can you post the ouput of "X --configure" (or the log that
appears in /tmp)

It would be particularly useful if you could repeat the exercise under a
native kernel for comparison.

Running the test CD is an easy way of collecting this information.

Ian