xenrt phases

Paul Larson-2
Do you have anything detailing what the goal of each phase in Xenrt is?
Phases 4 and 5 seem to be pretty much identical.

Thanks,
Paul Larson

Re: xenrt phases

James Bulpin-2
Paul Larson wrote:
> Do you have anything detailing what the goal of each phase in Xenrt is?
> Phases 4 and 5 seem to be pretty much identical.

There should be some detail available as hovertips for the phase
descriptions (although this may only work on Firefox :( ). From the
database:

('Phase 0', 'Building, installation and booting of Xen, preparation of
the machine for the test sequence.', 0L)
('Phase 1', 'Domain 0 uniprocessor tests', 1L)
('Phase 2', 'Domain 1 uniprocessor tests', 2L)
('Phase 3', 'Inter-domain network tests', 3L)
('Phase 4', 'Domain 2 SMP tests', 4L)
('Phase 5', 'VT unmodified kernel tests', 5L)
('Phase 6', 'Stress testing', 6L)
('Phase 7', 'Stress testing combined with tools testing', 7L)
('Phase 8', 'Domain and machine shutdown', 8L)

Cheers,
James

Re: Re: xenrt phases

James Bulpin-2
I should also point out that VT tests in Phase 5 will only be publically
viewable when there are retail VT-based systems to run tests on.

James

James Bulpin wrote:

> Paul Larson wrote:
>
>> Do you have anything detailing what the goal of each phase in Xenrt
>> is?  Phases 4 and 5 seem to be pretty much identical.
>

> There should be some detail available as hovertips for the phase
> descriptions (although this may only work on Firefox :( ). From the
> database:
>
> ('Phase 0', 'Building, installation and booting of Xen, preparation of
> the machine for the test sequence.', 0L)
> ('Phase 1', 'Domain 0 uniprocessor tests', 1L)
> ('Phase 2', 'Domain 1 uniprocessor tests', 2L)
> ('Phase 3', 'Inter-domain network tests', 3L)
> ('Phase 4', 'Domain 2 SMP tests', 4L)
> ('Phase 5', 'VT unmodified kernel tests', 5L)
> ('Phase 6', 'Stress testing', 6L)
> ('Phase 7', 'Stress testing combined with tools testing', 7L)
> ('Phase 8', 'Domain and machine shutdown', 8L)
>
> Cheers,
> James

Re: xenrt phases

Paul Larson-2
James Bulpin wrote:

> Paul Larson wrote:
>
>> Do you have anything detailing what the goal of each phase in Xenrt
>> is?  Phases 4 and 5 seem to be pretty much identical.
>

> There should be some detail available as hovertips for the phase
> descriptions (although this may only work on Firefox :( ). From the
> database:

Got it,  I just didn't think to look for hovertips.
Thanks!

-Paul Larson