xentop

Anand Gupta
The xentop has an ncurses interface and displays all the information on screen. Is there a way to grab that info to a file ?

--

regards,

Anand

Re: xentop

Jerone Young
That is a negative...as far as my meager mind knows. But if you are
trying to write a program you can use the library libxenstat (in
tools/xenstat/libxenstat). This is the library the xentop uses to get
it's data.

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 02:52 +0530, Anand wrote:

> The xentop has an ncurses interface and displays all the information
> on screen. Is there a way to grab that info to a file ?
>
> --
>
> regards,
>
> Anand

Re: xentop

Bugzilla from diwaker.lists@gmail.com
Or you can use xenmon with the -n option.

--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net