xm list -l

Arijit Ganguly
People,
When I do an "xm list -l" I see detailed information about the domains.

One of the things it tells about a domain  is something like
(config
  (vm....
  )
)

Is this the original configuration with which the domain is created i.e. the one specified in the domain configuration file. If i change some parameter for the running domain using say, balloon or vbd-create/destroy, will this show up in the config section?

Arijit

Re: xm list -l

Nguyen Anh Quynh
On 6/22/05, Arijit Ganguly <[hidden email]> wrote:

> People,
>  When I do an "xm list -l" I see detailed information about the domains.
>
>  One of the things it tells about a domain  is something like
>  (config
>    (vm....
>    )
>  )
>
>  Is this the original configuration with which the domain is created i.e.
> the one specified in the domain configuration file.

yes.

If i change some
> parameter for the running domain using say, balloon or vbd-create/destroy,
> will this show up in the config section?

yes, that is the expected behaviour

regards,
aq